Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Hailey Bieber pregnant? Wardrobe malfunction caught on TikTok video spurs speculations

2023-08-04 02:50
'I hope this so true!! But the pap all up in their private business is not okay at all,' wrote an user
Is Hailey Bieber pregnant? Wardrobe malfunction caught on TikTok video spurs speculations

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: A recent TikTok clip from Hailey Bieber got many fans excited as they started assuming that the model is pregnant. Many social media users and her fans suggested that Hailey is possibly pregnant with her first child. In the video, Hailey can be seen preparing for a glamorous evening out, as she applied layers of lotion and makeup on her face.

After explaining her step-by-step beauty process, including the usage of blush, mascara, and foundation in her routine. Everything was going as per the plan until she tried to put on her black sleeveless dress. After that, the 26-year-old model can be seen struggling with the zip of her dress. The video also shows her putting in a lot of effort to get ready.

Is Hailey Bieber pregnant?

Fans also noticed that Hailey, during a night dining out at Giorgia Baldi in Santa Monica, seemed to put her hand over her belly trying to hide it as she walked to the restaurant on Tuesday, August 1. She wore the same black form-fitting bandeau dress with matching black stiletto heels. Observers feel that she has switched to loose, oversized clothing recently.

In one instance, the daughter of Stephen Baldwin was spotted covering her stomach with her iPad during a business meeting in Los Angeles. A joyous fan even shouted at Hailey while she was attending an event in California, "I know you're pregnant." Interestingly, she just smiled at the fan and did not deny it, reports Hello!

'I hope this so true!!'

The social media started discussing as one user wrote, "I hope this so true!! But the pap all up in their private business is not okay at all …" one wrote. The second user wrote, "The paparazzi shouldn't be in there business like that all the time it's rude."

Recently, Hailey addressed her 'nepo baby' t-shirt controversy last month, and told host Emily Chang, "My point to having worn the T-shirt was not to poke fun at it or be like, 'Yeah I’m a nepo baby haha,' type of a thing," she said. "It was more so to be like, 'This is what everyone is saying and I want you to know that this is my way of responding to it.'" She continued, "I'm just going to call myself a nepo baby, because I am one, and I embrace that I am."

Tags news