Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Dennis Rodman's girlfriend? NBA legend gets GF's 'really real' face inked on his cheek

2023-07-08 02:50
Dennis Rodman visited 'Black Ink Crew’s Van Johnson at his home on Thursday and got the portrait done
Who is Dennis Rodman's girlfriend? NBA legend gets GF's 'really real' face inked on his cheek

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS: Dennis Rodman showed his love for his girlfriend in a permanent way by getting a tattoo of her face on his cheek. The former NBA star visited 'Black Ink Crew’s Van Johnson at his home on Thursday and got the portrait done.

Dennis posted a video of the new ink on his social media. Johnson told TMZ that the tattoo is “really real” and it took him about an hour to complete. “He was a champ, he sat through it,” Johnson said. “Pretty random, but he love the hell out that girl.” Johnson captioned the post, "So I ain’t do too much today, cooled out at my townhome tattooed a living legends face of his woman on his face, that’s about it…. What y’all do?"

Who is Dennis Rodman's girlfriend?

With little known about his present girlfriend, fans are left guessing who the face resembles. The NBA star has dated attractive women in the past. In 1994 he dated Madonna briefly, however, their romance was highly publicized. He also was in a relationship with actress Carmen Electra, the pair met in 1998 and married the same year, but the marriage didn't last long. "..He tatted Sexxy Red," fans guessed on Twitter. "is that Normani?" another fan questioned. "Is that lil Kim the queen bee?" one more asked making a guess. Few claimed that the face resembled with the woman in the video.

'Dennis and his GF love the piece'

The publication reported that Dennis and his girlfriend are in love with the piece but the fans don't feel the same. "You should have tried to talk him outta that my G,' a user comments on Van Johnson's Instagram post. "His girlfriend should have been against that. This shows her immaturity to NOT STOP him from doing this," wrote another. "He looks a mess," one pointed out. More social media users accused Dennis of doing drugs "which make you do stupid things." Even on Instagram, the guessing game continued as one wrote, "She looks just like Shay Johnson," wrote one. "But wait isn't that Mary j Blige tatted on his face," asked one more. "U tatted my idol the 1st wild boy," Phor Robinson better known by the stage name “Phor” an African American songwriter and rapper from Chicago who also tats wrote in the comments section.

Tags news