Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Big thing for me': IShowSpeed addresses speculations about his new home and Adin Ross' IRL stream offer

2023-09-01 17:54
Fellow streamer Adin Ross extended an invitation to IShowSpeed to collaborate in Miami which sparked excitement among fans for future content
'Big thing for me': IShowSpeed addresses speculations about his new home and Adin Ross' IRL stream offer

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Darren Watkins, known as IShowSpeed, recently shared with his fan community that he's making a move to Miami. He disclosed that he will be moving out from his parent’s house.

Upon this announcement, a considerable number of his fans began speculating about potential collaborations with Adin Ross, a well-known Kick streamer who also resides in Miami.

Furthermore, Adin Ross extended an invitation to IShowSpeed, suggesting they plan collaborations and spend time together in Miami to delight their fan community. This has fueled increased speculation about their future collaborations.

Who is going to live with IShowSpeed in Miami?

IShowSpeed's recent livestream revealed his unexpected decision to leave his parents' house and live independently.

IShowSpeed asserted, "You know, I have been living with my mother for a very long time. So chat, I will be officially, for the first time in my life, I'll be moving out without my mother and I will be living alone."

Moreover, IShowSpeed mentioned that he would be moving to a new location in the near future. "For the first time in my life, so this will be a very big thing for me. 'Cus I've been living with my mother for a very, very, very long time. So this is something very big for me, you know what I am saying? It's happening very, very soon. Like, chat it probably already happened, you know what I am saying?"

IShowSpeed tantalizingly hinted at the identity of his future housemate, adding a touch of suspense by concealing his face and muting the audio while uttering the name.

"I will be moving out, and I will be moving in with [mutes audio for dramatic effect] You know what I am saying? So, that's what that is, bro." It's important to mention that Speed has not yet disclosed the identity of the person who will be sharing accommodation with him.

Internet praises IShowSpeed for his new decision

After watching the livestream clip of IShowSpeed on YouTube where he announced his departure from his mom's house, fans flocked to the comment section and shared their wishes.

One fan said, "To imagine what kind of new scenarios he can come up with on his own with the restrictions of his mother removed" Another fan said, "Proud of you man. Now you can scream and bark all you want in your new house! 😆"

A third user said, "About time my boi proud of you hope I can move out of my dads house one day." A last user said, "Congratulations speed! I hope you continue to live a happy life with new responsibilities and experiences ❤🎉"

Will IShowSpeed and Adin Ross collaborate?

In the recent livestream of Adin Ross, he sent an extended invitation to Speed to come to Miami and stay with him for a while to collaborate during his livestream.

"Come on Speed, let's come together. You move to Miami, come on let's f**king bring it back bro. Let's give them what the f**k they really want, bro. Come bro, you are my brother at the end of the day, we squashing the f*ck what we got going on bro." Adin Ross said.

During a recent livestream, IShowSpeed was reacting to clips shared on his Discord when he stumbled upon a video of Ross extending an invitation to him to visit Miami.

"I miss you bro, let's bring the s**t back. Let's bring IRL steams to another f**king level." Speed said.

The YouTuber IShowSpeed seemed cautiously hopeful as he watched the clip and inquired about the release date."When did he say this?" "When did he say this? Last week? It's so funny because I called his number and it literally just went to voice mail. This dude is always chatting bro, if this was a couple of days ago... Nah, this looks old. He might have said it months ago."

After acknowledging the conversation between the renowned streamers, it became evident that they both plan to collaborate as soon as Speed moves to Miami.

Fans react to forthcoming collab of IShowSpeed and Adin Ross

After watching IShowSpeed's response to Adin Ross, many fans shared their comments. One fan said, "Just them two and the house would be good and maybe add kai." Another fan said, "This would be interesting." A third said, "It would be noice." A fourth user said, "If they come back internet explodes."