Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘Everything gets judged’: JoJo Siwa reveals being exposed to public criticism has been 'hardest thing for her'

2023-11-14 07:29
'People told me I have a receding hairline, they don’t know that I have a stress rash and that’s why I’m balding right here,' recalled JoJo Siwa
‘Everything gets judged’: JoJo Siwa reveals being exposed to public criticism has been 'hardest thing for her'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: JoJo Siwa has opened up about how growing up in the spotlight has affected her self-esteem and mental health.

The former 'Dance Moms' star, who is now 20, said she is “very hard” on herself and “a very insecure person” in an interview with E! News.

Being exposed to constant criticism has been the hardest thing FOR JoJo Siwa

“I judge myself at everything,” JoJo admitted, adding “Everything gets judged.”

She explained that being constantly exposed to public criticism has been “the hardest thing ever” for her.

“People told me I have a receding hairline, they don’t know that I have a stress rash and that’s why I’m balding right here,” she said, as she pointed to the front of her head, as per the report.

“A 12-year-old shouldn’t have a stress rash on their head that makes them bald, but I did," she explained.

JoJo Siwa breaks into tears recalling she spends time alone as it is fun not fun to go places for her

JoJo also revealed that she likes to spend time alone at home, as going out can be stressful and exhausting for her.

“When I’m home, I tended to be a loner,” she said, tearing up according to the outlet.

“I like to do things alone. I like to have my solitude time. Because the reality is, it’s hard for me to go places. It’s not always fun for me to go places. It’s work, you know?,” she said.

JoJo Siwa also credited social media for being her pillar of support in 2021

However, JoJo also credited social media with giving her a “safe space” when she came out as a member of the LGBTQ+ community in 2021.

“Just getting social media for me, it actually gave me a safe space when I came out,” JoJo an outlet in June.

“I knew that even if everyone around me didn’t support me that there was gonna be people online that did,” she said.

She added that she always thought it would be easier to come out online than in person.

“And I knew that I was gonna find those people and I was really excited about that,” she said, adding “I always told myself it was gonna be easier to come out online than it was in person. And I do believe that’s very true.”

Tags news