Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What did Sam Asghari say about split with Britney Spears? 'Toxic' singer's estranged husband hints at what may have gone wrong

2023-08-18 07:51
Britney Spears is set to release a tell-all memoir titled ‘The Woman in Me'
What did Sam Asghari say about split with Britney Spears? 'Toxic' singer's estranged husband hints at what may have gone wrong

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Sam Asghari made a statement over his social media platform after filing divorce papers in court. The Iranian native shared an Instagram Story where he wrote, “After six years of love and commitment to each other, my wife and I have decided to end our journey together.”

He then hinted at what possibly may have gone wrong as reports of cheating Britney Spears resurfaced.

“We will hold onto the love and respect we have for each other and I wish her the best always," he wrote, adding “'S**t happens. Asking for privacy seems ridiculous so I will just ask for everyone including media to be kind and thoughtful.”

What did Sam Asghari say about split with Britney Spears?

According to a source, the actor wanted to help her and did his best. “The reality of life with Britney was that it was not fun and it's not a surprise at all that the marriage didn't last,” the insider said.

The 29-year-old cited 'irreconcilable differences' while filing for divorce from the ‘Toxic’ singer.

As per court documents, Asghari is asking Spears for spousal support and to bear the cost of his attorneys fees.

How much will Sam Asghari get in spousal support?

US Weekly reports that the prenup stated Asghari was entitled to '$1 million per every two years' of their marriage with a cap at $10 million after 15 years.

He has also allegedly waived any claims to Britney's music collection and his name is not listed on the deed of their shared home.

Britney Spears will be releasing a tell-all memoir titled ‘The Woman in Me,’ and will be published by Simon & Schuster.

In these years, the 41-year-old also delighted her music fans with two singles releases, a new version of 'Tiny Dancer' with Elton John and 'Mind Your Business' with will.i.am.

An insider told TMZ that Asghari's suspicion was growing that the pop diva cheated on him with a staffer at the Southern California home.

Also, the video footage shot on the property indicated that Spears was being unfaithful.

Why is Britney Spears' mother furious with Sam Asghari?

The 'Toxic' singer’s mother is concerned over the development. “Lynne is furious at [Sam] for abandoning Britney. He took a vow to stand by her side through sickness and health - and he knew she was not well [when they married],” said a source.

The insider said, "Lynne is begging [Britney] to leave LA and live with her. LA is toxic and the only thing keeping her there was [Sam]. Lynne believes she can heal and regroup in Louisiana, then return to LA when she is ready," reports Daily Mail.

Tags news epcelebs