Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Demetrious Johnson praises Andrew Tate's fighting speed and pledges to pay for Top G's MMA bouts over CM Punk: ‘He’s genetically gifted’

2023-12-01 13:23
In a recent episode of the video series, Demetrious Johnson conveyed a preference for paying to watch Andrew Tate in MMA rather than CM Punk
Demetrious Johnson praises Andrew Tate's fighting speed and pledges to pay for Top G's MMA bouts over CM Punk: ‘He’s genetically gifted’

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Demetrious Johnson once again grabbed the headlines alongside Andrew Tate, praising Top G's fighting speed and spotlighting his genetically gifted boxing skills.

Johnson expressed his curiosity about watching Tate in MMA, stating he would willingly pay to witness Tate's fight over CM Punk.

In a recent video feature, "Mighty Mouse," aka Demetrious Johnson, continued to make waves with Andrew Tate.

Johnson commended Tate's fighting prowess and shared insights into his kickboxing career.

He also highlighted Tate's consistent theme in fights, attributing it to his success in landing significant strikes en route to victory.

Johnson concluded by lauding Tate's boxing career as nothing short of amazing.

Demetrious Johnson claims about Andrew Tate, 'He is genetically gifted'

In a recent episode of the video series featuring ONE flyweight MMA world champion Demetrious Johnson, he conveyed a preference for paying to watch Andrew Tate in MMA rather than CM Punk.

For context, before achieving global fame, Andrew Tate had an impressive professional kickboxing record of 23-8, securing 15 victories by KO/TKO.

The controversial social media personality also dabbled in MMA, taking part in three bouts under the Ultimate Warrior Challenge banner, securing two wins and enduring one loss.

Anticipation for Tate's potential comeback to kickboxing, MMA, or boxing has been steadily growing.

In response to this growing interest, Demetrious Johnson created a YouTube video where he analyzed how Tate might fare in the current competitive landscape.

During his thorough breakdown of Tate's fighting abilities, "Mighty Mouse'" remarked, “He’s still got that speed, he’s obviously an athlete. He’s genetically gifted."

Johnson added, "I just broke down Mike Jackson and CM Punk and I think he beats the brick off both those guys. I would pay to watch him in MMA than CM Punk, I’ll tell you that.”

Notably, Phillip Jack Brooks, known by the ring name CM Punk, is an American professional wrestler and actor presently affiliated with WWE.

CM Punk competed twice in the UFC from 2016 to 2018, starting with a disappointing first-round submission loss to Mickey Gall.

What did Demetrious Johnson say about Andrew Tate’s boxing prowess?

Demetrious Johnson, widely recognized as "Mighty Mouse," shared his perspective on Andrew Tate's kickboxing skills in a video titled 'Prime Andrew Tate was a beast at Kickboxing.'

In the video analysis, Johnson closely examined a match featuring Tate, highlighting the impactful swings employed by both Tate and his opponent, which, in turn, rendered their attacks somewhat predictable.

Johnson claimed, “I apologize ladies and gentlemen. I know you guys wanted to see a prime Tate video breakdown, and yes, the man is legit in kickboxing."

Johnson added, "I think the biggest thing that he does very well is he does a good job of the left kick; he does a good job with the counters back and forth, as we saw in the old retired Tate and the fresh prime Tate.”

Moreover, Johnson underscored the potential adjustments that Andrew Tate could have made in the fight.

After examining Tate's performance, Johnson proceeded to provide recommendations for possible enhancements in the bout, envisioning scenarios where he could be advising Tate from his corner.

Johnson asserted, “I think the biggest thing that gets him in trouble is in kickboxing, he comes right in front and he stands right in front of the guy just going like this the whole entire time going like this instead of show show especially him being longer, you have the push kick that he likes to utilize.”

Tags news