Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat calls Hasan Piker a ‘snitch’ in DDG X Adin Ross Stream

2023-05-10 16:22
Kai Cenat and HasanAbi had a verbal altercation over DDG welcoming Adin Ross to his stream
Kai Cenat calls Hasan Piker a ‘snitch’ in DDG X Adin Ross Stream

Hasan Piker aka HasanAbi has been silenced by Kai Cenat over his recent remarks, and it appears that this is the beginning of a big problem. Cenat was mired in controversy last week after his followers saw a different side of his. They reportedly saw the Twitch streamer's audacious side, something they had never seen before.

However, the reasons were insignificant because Cenat initially challenged his close friend, xQc, stating he would break his 'Minecraft' speedrun record. xQc recently won the title of quickest speed run, defeating Forsen by a minute-and-a-half. Cenat, for some reason, took exception to this by stating he would break it during boys' night.

RELATED ARTICLES

Here's why MrBeast's main YouTube channel with 156M subscribers is considered a loss maker

'All good though': MrBeast reveals his $100K birthday giveaway Instagram photo was taken down

Kai Cenat’s responds to HasanAbi

Adin Ross' Twitch suspension was the highlight of April, since he was one of the top players. However, DDG welcomed Adin on the stream to engage in a light dialogue with the audience. Blacklisted broadcasters are not allowed to appear at all on Twitch, and if they did, the host risked the chances of being blacklisted as well. So, DDG altered Adin's name to Adam in order to prevent this.

HasanAbi seemed to take offense when he brought this up, which left DDG in an odd position. In addition, other W/L community members voiced their worries by bringing up the same subject.

The political streamer had a response for Cenat. He said, “He [Kai] can s**k my d**k too, okay? Every single person that thinks this is a ‘snitch’ moment can s**k my entire c**k. From top to f*****g bottom. They’re dumb as f**k for that.”

‘Y’all ni**as like beef’

Cenat quickly learnt about this and responded to the entire post. Despite being a member of the same community, he charged HasanAbi with leaking information about DDG and Adin. Other than that, he advised HasanAbi to keep his feelings for him to himself, calling it "fake love."

Cenat stated, “Y’all n****s like beef, y’all say sh*t about each other.” He claimed that HasanAbi did not regard xQc and others equally. Cenat added, “F**k yeah man, 'I love you,’ and s**t like, ‘F**k bro, I f**king love you man,’ like, br0, like, just stop.”

Tags news