Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Blizzard is failing us all': Fans support Whoopi Goldberg as she rants about favorite video game 'Diablo 4'

2023-06-09 10:26
Whoopi Goldberg is no stranger to rants and heated moments, but this time she stunned her fans with something different
'Blizzard is failing us all': Fans support Whoopi Goldberg as she rants about favorite video game 'Diablo 4'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘The View’ co-host Whoopi Goldberg might have a lot to say when it comes to the talk show, but she remains fairly silent on social media. In fact, much like the other co-hosts, Goldberg doesn’t even have a Twitter account. However, she does have an Instagram with occasional posts scattered around in places. It’s no wonder fans were surprised when she took to the social media platform to post a rant.

Goldberg is no stranger to rants and heated moments, but again, that’s more common on ‘The View', and if you think she is ranting about politics on Instagram, think again. Goldberg has taken to social media to rant about a video game instead, ‘Diablo 4’ to be precise. Fans of Goldberg, and ‘The View’s audience have got to see a new side of Goldberg!

What was Goldberg’s rant about?

Goldberg’s rant on Instagram is all about her favorite video game, ‘Diablo’ as she directly addresses Blizzard Entertainment. Goldberg says, “Hey you'll I know there's a lot of terrible things happening in the world, but what I’m about to tell you is not on any scale like that, this is me kvetching about my favorite game, Diablo, which has been taken off of Apple. I use Apple computers, that’s what I always used to play Diablo on, it’s my favorite gaming system. I like doing it on my computer. And suddenly now, Diablo 4 is not available to me on my Apple computer, and I already bought Diablo 4.” You can pick on the disappointment and shock in Goldberg’s tone, as she continues, “So this is what I’m asking you Blizzard, Blizzard Entertainment, you know how much I love Diablo, I would like you’ll to let those of us who use our Apples to play, allow us to play on the Apple.”

Goldberg advises Blizzard Entertainment for the future as she ends her rant with, “I’m telling you; this really pissed me off, and I love my games. So, let me keep my 4, okay? Tell me next time that we’re done on Apple, but let me have the 4, because you made me so excited for it. That’s all I’m asking.” Goldberg also addressed the viewers watching when she says, “And those of you who don’t get it, don’t listen to me. Don’t tell me how stupid it is to talk about this, this is what is pissing me off, these are the little things that irritate the hell out of me. See ya.” Goldberg’s definitely got attention from her fans, and fellow video game players, who swarmed the comment section on her Instagram.

‘Give Whoopi her damn Diablo!!!’

Goldberg’s fans and well-wishers have responded to her rant in the comment section, as one fan and fellow gamer writes, “As a gamer, this would make me frustrated as well.” Other fans simply want Goldberg to be able to play ‘Diablo 4’ on her Apple device as they comment, “@apple for heaven’s sake — GiVE Whoopi her damn Diablo!!!” Fans are in complete agreement with Goldberg’s rant as one says, “I so agree!!!! If you paid for it, you should get and be allowed to play…are thru refunding you?? If not, it’s called ‘bait and switch.'" Some fans were definitely surprised to learn about Goldberg’s involvement with video games as one commented, “Omg you play Diablo! Seriously? Blizzard Entertainment is failing us all. I bet it has something to do with the sale to Microsoft.” One even said, "Give Whoopi what she wants!" As another added, "You gotta love this woman."

While most comments revolved around Diablo and fans sharing Goldberg’s frustration, her shoe collection in the background doesn’t go unnoticed as fans point out, “I just need a moment in @whoopigoldberg’s shoe closet lol #goals what’s the topic again?”

At the end of the day, Goldberg’s fans just want her to have a good time with her video game and wish her as well as one writes, “Stay strong,” under her rant. Let’s see if Blizzard Entertainment gives Goldberg what she wants!

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online

Tags news epcelebs