Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Dillon Danis sneakily attacks Logan Paul over resurfaced video featuring Jake Paul's ex Alissa Violet in diss song

2023-08-11 19:55
Logan Paul and Dillon Danis engage in psychological warfare ahead of their boxing match, with Danis sharing an old diss track targeting Alissa Violet
Dillon Danis sneakily attacks Logan Paul over resurfaced video featuring Jake Paul's ex Alissa Violet in diss song

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Professional boxer Dillon Danis is gearing up for a face-off against Logan Paul, with the showdown scheduled under the banner of Misfits Boxing.

This promotional firm was established by KSI, who is a business partner of Paul. Leading up to their impending confrontation, Danis used his Twitter platform to employ psychological tactics against his rival.

In a recent Twitter exchange, Danis revealed a snippet of a diss track by Logan. The track targeted Alissa Violet, the former girlfriend of Jake Paul and a key figure in the video content.

Danis, previously recognized as an exceptional jiu-jitsu competitor, has refrained from engaging in any combat sports competition since June 2019.

Dillon Danis shares old diss song of Logan Paul

In a previous video shared by Danis on Twitter, it showcased Logan in a past moment with Jake's former associate, Violet, where he can be heard singing, “Uhhh that’s a alissa violet used to be your chick and now she in the loging now she on my team.”

Upon recognizing the content of the video, it became evident that Logan indirectly criticized his sibling, Jake. Danis strategically directed this action toward Logan to provoke a dispute between him and Jake.

After watching the old diss track video of Logan Paul, Many fans shared their perspectives. One fan said, "Man I never thought I’d say this, but Danis W."

Another fan said, "Bro is menance 💀💀" A third user said, "Your trollin era is unmatched 😂"

A last user said, "Yooo this man is cooking Alissa 😭 she’s not even responding to what he’s saying and he’s responding w different reciepts. GOAT😭"

Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis

The upcoming encounter between Paul and Danis is scheduled for its debut on October 14 in Manchester. In a recent episode of the 'Impaulsive' podcast, Logan expressed his readiness for the potential scenario of Danis withdrawing from the fight.

For those unfamiliar with the situation, there was a previous online discussion suggesting that Danis was initially meant to face KSI in a boxing match, but this plan was later canceled due to KSI's manager citing inadequate preparation.

Logan stated about the clause in their bout agreement, “That’s my concern, I’m convinced he’s not going to show up. The clause is this, if he pulls out because of some sort of injury that he fakes, a doctor of our choosing has to verify the injury and then if he is indeed faking, he has to pay $100,000. There is a pull-out clause.”

Then Logan accused Danis of being out of money and briefly explained the situation, “That’s the other issue, He’s broke. This guy sucks. He’s the parasite of the MMA and combat world and that’s why I took the fight initially, because if he does show up, I get to be the one to take an eraser and remove him from existence. His name will never be uttered again.”

He further added, “He’ll die that night twice: physically and his name, his legacy, it all disappears—“legacy,” that word can’t even be in the same sentence as Dillon Danis—but I figured he’s a good opponent because he’s a punk, he’s claiming he can fight, but he never shows up to fights. But if he does, we’re going to put him to the test for sure.”

And Logan concluded his statements, “I’m angry, I’m pissed off, you can see that I’m fired up, I believe in my boxing ability. I like the idea of taking over two sports at the same time and Oct. 14 is going to be f****** insane, it’s going to be a night to remember for sure.”