Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet calls out 'backstabber' Jackie Goldschneider as she reunites with 'RHONJ' star Teresa Giudice after years of feud

2023-11-27 11:24
Jackie Goldschneider and Teresa Giudice reunited at Jennifer Aydin's party
Internet calls out 'backstabber' Jackie Goldschneider as she reunites with 'RHONJ' star Teresa Giudice after years of feud

Days after Jennifer Aydin's Thanksgiving bash, the mother of five hosted another festive gathering at her New Jersey mansion recently, attended by several Bravolebrities.

The shocking twist came with Jackie Goldschneider's appearance, reuniting with Teresa Giudice and Jennifer Aydin after years of feuding.

The internet went into a frenzy as the unexpected trio posed for pictures, raising eyebrows and questions about their newfound friendship.

Teresa and Jackie's relationship has been a rollercoaster, marked by a falling out in 'RHONJ' Season 11 over infidelity rumors and "analogy" drama.

Despite their rocky past, they reconciled during the Season 11 reunion and have since publicly supported each other.

However, even Melissa Gorga, at one point, threw shade at Jackie, expressing confusion about her authenticity.

Melissa remarked, "To my face, she’s extremely nice, she’s very kind, and then I’ll read little snarky things here and there that she’s saying, so it’s very confusing for me. I don’t understand exactly how authentic she’s being about her new decisions in life."

Now, as Jackie's closeness with Teresa and Jennifer puzzles the internet, some critics are labeling her a "backstabber."

"Not Jackie befriending the woman who spread rumors about her marriage which “damaged her family," a user wrote on Instagram.

"No longer a fan. This girl treated you like garbage for years, and it’s clear you’ve moved to her side for more air time. Super weird," wrote another user.

"Wow, Jackie, talk about a backstabber!!," mentioned a user.

"Very disappointed in you, Jackie. You are not the down-to-earth person you were once and you are just their puppet," a user commented.

"So disappointed. You know they will turn on you soon," another user added.

Jackie Goldschneider and Teresa Giudice had an ‘explosive fight’ in RHONJ Season 11

During the Season 11 premiere, tension escalated between stars Jackie Goldschneider and Teresa Giudice.

What started as a chat transformed into a heated argument over a rumor Teresa had spread concerning Jackie's husband, Evan.

Teresa questioned various cast members about rumors related to Evan's activities at the gym, leading to a confrontation.

Attempting to illustrate the impact of baseless rumors, Jackie impulsively mentioned a rumor about Teresa's daughter, Gia. "I heard a rumor that Gia snorts coke in the bathroom at parties," Jackie stated.

The explosive exchange intensified as Teresa angrily retaliated, using strong language.

The confrontation reached its peak when Teresa, offended by the mention of her teenage daughter, called Jackie derogatory names and stormed out.

The explosive argument set the tone for what promises to be a dramatic season ahead.

Teresa Giudice blamed Melissa Gorga for spreading Luis Ruelas dating rumors

In a surprising twist, the rumor about Luis Ruelas attempting to date Alexia Nepola before pursuing Teresa Giudice had an unexpected origin.

The 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star revealed exclusively to Page Six at BravoCon 2023 that the rumor was initiated by her sister-in-law.

Confirming the connection, Ruelas labeled it as "just a rumor" and suggested that those discussing it are merely "thirsty for attention."

Melissa and Teresa's feud has deep roots. In June 2013, Teresa accused Melissa of having an affair with an ex-boyfriend. This led to a heated exchange on an episode of 'RHONJ,' where Joe referred to his sister as "scum" for spreading the rumor.

The tension escalated to a physical altercation between Joe and Teresa's then-husband, Joe, during a trip to Lake George.

Jackie Goldschneider 'not close' with BFF Margaret Josephs anymore

In the 'RHONJ' panel at BravoCon, Margaret Josephs, 56, revealed a rift with her former friend Jackie Goldschneider, expressing, "Jackie and I are not where we used to be in life, which is sad."

Josephs hinted that Jackie informed her they weren't as close as before.

"We are not as close as we used to be which is sad, because she informed me, which I didn't realize, we're not as close as I thought we were," she continued.

Tags news