Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Momager Kris Jenner regrets life she has built for her daughters due to the hate they face: ‘It can be a curse’

2023-06-29 15:16
'When my kids hurt, I hurt. And I never know what I'm gonna wake up to,' Kris Jenner said about life in the limelight
Momager Kris Jenner regrets life she has built for her daughters due to the hate they face: ‘It can be a curse’

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The Kardashian-Jenners are undoubtedly one of the world's most influential and famous families today, but it does come at certain costs. People may believe that they are living the most luxurious lives, which probably one can even hardly dream of, and while it is true, being constantly under the limelight often makes a celebrity susceptible to several limitations and burdens, which an average person does not have to into consideration in their daily life.

And this is exactly what Kris Jenner lamented on the latest episode of 'The Kardashians' when she paid a visit to her daughter Kim Kardashian before her 42nd birthday. "We've built this amazing life for ourselves, and sometimes, I feel like it can be a curse," the 67-year-old admitted.

'I feel like I've helped build something that can also be a burden'

As the SKIMS founder shared that she is done having children since being a mother of four is "a lot," Kris bewailed that being famous comes at a hefty price which she has brought upon her family. "Sometimes, I feel like I've helped build something that can also be a burden. The haters... they're so brutal sometimes and I feel bad that I've brought this element, you know, to our lives," the matriarch continued, "And it's hard. It's a struggle."

Kris is undoubtedly the most infamous momager who mobilized the lives of her children Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and Kendall Jenner into the world of fame. And among them, at least two are billionaires as of now. During the emotional conversation, Kim assured her mother, "You shouldn't feel that way."

'It weighs heavy on my heart a lot'

Moving forward in the conversation, Kris admitted, "It weighs heavy on my heart a lot," adding, "Now sometimes I just feel guilty about the other side of the coin, that we've created this life, not only a big responsibility, but it also can be very negative." "It could be really negative," Kim agreed. "I think that this life that we live, as beautiful as it is, we get blamed for everything. Everything is our fault," she continued.

The conversation seemed to have been geared toward Kim's ex-husband Kanye West lashing out at her and saying his kids will never "do Playboy and sex tapes" like his ex-wife. "I feel so bad for you guys that you have to bear that on certain days like we sometimes experience," Kris added. Kim explained that she understands where her mother is coming from because "this past year really has been wild for our family," which is quite true.

Indeed the family has gone through a tumultuous journey last year. Apart from the Kanye West drama, Khloe's partner, Tristan Thompson, allegedly fathered another child while the duo was expecting their second baby. Travis Scott, Kylie's partner at the time, performed at Astroworld when it turned into a mass casualty incident while she and Kendall were in attendance. Furthermore, Kourtney and Travis Barker went through a wearying fertility journey, although it came with a fruitful ending.

Kris grew emotional, remembering what Kim said after the 2016 robbery where she was held at gunpoint in a Paris hotel, "Thank god it happened to me because if it had happened to anyone else, they wouldn't have been able to survive." "And it wouldn't have happened the same way, but you handle every situation like that," Kris told her daughter. "When it was done I was just like, 'Thank God it was me and not one of my sisters because it would f**k them up for life'," said Kim about the incident.

'When my kids are in pain, I'm in pain'

"When my kids are in pain, I'm in pain," Kris shared, adding, "When my kids hurt, I hurt. And I never know what I'm gonna wake up to. It could be the greatest day in the world and just feeling so blessed to be alive or it could be a little dark and there could be things going on that we can't control." However, Kim also assured her mother that she can't blame herself, saying, "You live in this guilt thinking like, 'I wish I didn't help all my kids get famous.' You just can't live like that. This is also our journeys and we wanted this and you just helped up fulfill our dreams and what our potential was." "Life is about hardships and how you get through them and we know how to get through them. It's the one thing we do," she continued. "The Kardashians, we don't stoop to anyone's level. We get through things and we get through it together." The mother-daughter duo was seen celebrating Kim's birthday with their family and friends later in the episode.

'Nobody cares what you say Kris'

Twitter users wasted no time reacting to Kris' confession in the episode. One user wrote, "Lol u have choices 🤣 literally they force it to stay relevant and then cry about it! I am sure it’s a hard life manipulating fans to buy all your products and follow ur every move 💀." Another opined, "They will forever pay that price for seeking that fame. The sad thing is, what they know about it, they are slowing pushing their kids into that direction. Be careful what you wish for. U May very well get it." "I can't take this family seriously," stated one, while another said, "Nobody cares what you say Kris. evil." "Dumbest family on TV. All the fame and fortune and still miserable says a lot," wrote one user pointing out the privilege of the family.