Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul gushes over close bond with 15-time wrestling champion Triple H: 'We go back and forth'

2023-11-08 14:47
Logan Paul says he is happy that Triple H believes in him
Logan Paul gushes over close bond with 15-time wrestling champion Triple H: 'We go back and forth'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Following his Crown Jewel victory, Logan Paul recently appeared for an interview with The Daily Mail. While discussing a variety of topics, Paul also spoke about his close bond with Paul Michael Levesque, popularly known as Triple H.

Triple H is a business executive, actor, and retired professional wrestler. He began his wrestling career in 1992 with the International Wrestling Federation (IWF) and later joined WWE in 1994.

Logan Paul and Triple H share close bond

Logan Paul talked about his friendship with the 15-time champion. He asserted that their relationship was far more cooperative than that of nearly every other member of the WWE Universe. He said that they will brainstorm ideas before deciding on some "pretty epic stuff".

While discussing Triple H, Paul said, “I’m so stoked that Triple H and the company believe in me like they do; hopefully, I can make them proud, and I know I will. He’s super receptive to my ideas. I’m a content creator – keyword creator."

"I like to make stuff, I come up with ideas. When I pitch my ideas, he’s all ears all the time. We bounce ideas off each other, we go back and forth and usually land on stuff that’s pretty epic. It’s super collaborative, and I like that they give me the freedom to be who I am in their company.”

Triple H has won several championships, including the Intercontinental Championship, World Tag Team Championship, and European Championship. He also won the King of the Ring tournament. He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2019 and retired from in-ring competition in April 2022 after suffering from heart failure.

Logan Paul opens up about Jake Paul's WWE appearance

Jake Paul made an appearance at Crown Jewel 2022 to cheer on his brother, who was competing for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against Roman Reigns. Logan Paul has previously made references to his brother's possible return to the WWE.

Logan Paul remarked, "It's tough, bro. He's a boxer. I'm a wrestler slash boxer. I think he's going to be focusing on boxing for a bit - but who knows? If I need some back-up and a big right hand I'm going to bring in my brother!"

Tags news