Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Katy Perry slammed as pricey CATalog Collector’s Edition Boxset gets sold out in 24 hours: 'Don’t make these limited'

2023-06-24 12:20
'American Idol' judge Katy Perry called out over limited stock of Katy CATalog Boxset
Katy Perry slammed as pricey CATalog Collector’s Edition Boxset gets sold out in 24 hours: 'Don’t make these limited'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Katy Perry launched the Katy Perry CATalog Collector's Edition Boxset in conjunction with the anniversaries of her first three Capitol Records albums in 2023. Fans were dissatisfied with the 'American Idol' judge's restricted supply, as it sold out within the first 24 hours. And not to mention, some even felt it was overpriced.

New black vinyl copies of 'One Of The Boys', 'Teenage Dream', and 'PRISM' will be available at shops worldwide on October 20. Katy's online store is the only place to pre-order an elegantly packaged, individually numbered, limited edition box set with colored vinyl and souvenirs produced using previously unseen photographs from the albums' photo sessions. Fans may also get CATalog-themed fan packs and t-shirts from the same store. Urban Outfitters will have its own distinctively colored vinyl versions.

REMINGTON ARMS csuhaj ildikó életrajz, INC. 870 Super Mag Receiver. SKU 35010. used excellent. Used Price. $374.99 Out of stock.

CATalog Collector's Edition Boxset sold out in 24 hours

Later this year, Katy will release a new box set as well as two previously unheard tracks. To mark the 15th anniversary of her first three albums— 'One of the Boys' celebrates 15 this month, 'Teenage Dream' reaches 13 in August, and 'PRISM' turns 10 in October — she has announced a collector's edition box set encompassing all three eras as well as new songs and fan delights.

On Tuesday, June 20, the singer announced the Katy Perry catalog Collector's Edition box set, which will include limited edition versions of the first three LPs, as well as a 7-inch vinyl featuring unreleased songs 'A Cup of Coffee' and 'I Think I'm Ready' from her 'One of the Boys' era, will be released on October 20. The set costs $99. It is available for pre-order on her website. The two tracks are now available for streaming.

However, not many days after her announcement, she took to Instagram again on June 22 to mark another milestone. She wrote, "KatyCats, I 👀 you and👂🏻you! The Katy CATalog Boxset ‼️SOLD OUT‼️in less than 24 hours, but I JUST made a limited amount available 🙏🏻♥️ Order your individually numbered boxset at link in bio… but seriously hurry – cuz once this batch has gone, I lit can’t make anymore! 😅😬."

For fans who have missed out on the orders, she later added, "In case you missed out on the box set 😫 you can still get the anniversary editions of all three records sold separately here: http://katy.to/store 🍓🍭🌈 Like the box set, limited supplies…when we out we out ✌🏻."

Highland Coffee ofer as idiot. 1140 Bardstown Rd 40204 Louisville, KY, US | +1 502-451-4545 | | Vegetarian/Vegan Restaurant.

'Keep restocking gurl'

Disappointed fans who failed to grab their copy of the vinyl catalog, reacted to her posts claiming, "Honey, you are a super star, WHY do you make something like this limited?????????" While another chimed in, "Sold out again 😢." One user advised, "Keep restocking gurl." An angry fan further reacted, "It’s so limited and i’m devastated because i’m not on social media 24/6 like scalpers???"

One user wrote, "Gurl, I’m broke. Keep this in stock for a longer time…" Another person complained, "Mama i didnt get to buy !!" "Nooooo don’t make these limited some of us are poor and need to buy at a later date 😩😩😩❤️," wrote another. While others reacting to the high price wrote, "170€ with taxes and ship😭😭😭."

Tags news epcelebs