Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Come and f*** me up': Megyn Kelly challenges Charlize Theron over drag queen rant

2023-05-13 11:26
Charlize Theron has come out as a drag queen enforcer, prompting Megyn Kelly to counterblast the actress
'Come and f*** me up': Megyn Kelly challenges Charlize Theron over drag queen rant

MONTECITO, CALIFORNIA: Charlize Theron, who portrayed Megyn Kelly in the blockbuster movie 'Bombshell', vowed to "f**k anybody up" if they opposed drag queens performing for children, prompting Megyn Kelly to take a dig at her Hollywood alter ego. On Friday, May 12, Kelly responded to a video that went viral showing Theron defending drag acts during a telethon.

Earlier, during the latest telethon to advocate for the drag queen community, Charlize Theron received criticism for stating that she would "f**k up" anyone who condemned drag queens. On Sunday, May 7, the actress and her companions addressed those who opposed drag queens in the telethon, "Drag Isn't Dangerous."

READ MORE

Appeasing groups': Megyn Kelly slams Victoria’s Secret fashion show for going 'woke' to keep up with Rihanna's Fenty

BIG BOO BABY: Megyn Kelly says Meghan Markle is skipping King Charles’ coronation over boo fears

'Why doesn’t Charlize Theron come and f**k me up?'

"Okay, so why doesn’t Charlize Theron come and f**k me up? Because I’m 100% against her on this," Kelly declared on Friday's episode of 'The Megyn Kelly Show' on SiriusXM. The podcaster claimed that Theron is someone who "obviously I don’t know, but I feel like I have some weird connection with this person because she played me in a movie," reports New York Post.

Jackson, Theron's adopted daughter who underwent gender transformation was also referenced by Kelly. She claimed Theron made a mistake by remaining silent about the "grooming of young children." Kelly went on to say, "There are drag queen shows out there right now that are deeply disturbing and they’re happening in front of young children. So know what you’re supporting."

Kelly said as she wrapped up the discussion: "Understand what we’re actually seeing out there which can include absolutely the grooming of young children. Even [Theron] should be against that trans kid or not. What happens is if you introduce sexual behavior, and like sexual references, just sexualization in front of children too young, it gets them used to it. It lures the child into that behavior. So it is a problem, Charlize. Believe me."

'I will f**k anybody up'

During the 'Drag Isn’t Dangerous' telethon, Hollywood actress Charlize Theron slammed those who disapprove of the drag culture and its exposure to youngsters. She reportedly threatened detractors, saying, "I will f**k anybody up who is, like, trying to f**k with anything with" drag queens, as reported by New York Post.

Theron made references to the legislation that would outlaw public drag shows in states with a Republican governor. "There are so many things that are hurting and, really, killing our kids, and we all know what I’m talking about right now and it ain’t no drag queen," Theron remarked. "If you’ve ever seen a drag queen lip-sync for her life, it only makes you happier, it only make you love more, it makes you a better person," the 'Fast X' actor added.

The 'Bombshell' star added: "Please support all the great organizations that are out there helping all of this nonsense go away like it should. All of these incredibly stupid policies. Bye! No more room for hate, only love, and love equals drag queens!"

The Oscar winner was criticizing hardline lawmakers who were trying to pass legislation that would prevent kids from attending drag queen events. Theron, who earlier gained notoriety for dressing her son Jackson, then 11 years old, as a female for years, contended that kids were at much more risk than drag queens, while also highlighting the good influence the performers had by bringing joy and love to people's lives. Recently, legislation to outlaw public drag performances has been proposed by lawmakers in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Montana.

'My bets on you megyn'

The Internet is divided over the clash between whether to do or not do public drag performances. There's one set of social media users who supported Kelly's version of the drag story which might be affecting the young kids. One of them tweeted, "Theron’s bizarre pagan treatment of her children was once called CHILD ABUSE…..IT IS SATANIC." A second one commented, "I like this new Megyn Kelly. Wasn’t a fan when she was trying to take down Trump in the debate. But she’s making some good comments lately." Another one exclaimed, "My bets on you megyn." One more Twitter user shared images of drag performances in front of kids and wrote, "Case in point. Charlize needs to deal with the guilt of transing her ADOPTED child in another way. This isn't the way to go about it." Someone else praised Kelly and wrote, "U are honest and smart! She has no idea who she really is supporting! It's just a Hollywood thing now it's chic. It's cool it's neat! Hollywood is evil and they're only pushing evil things. It's simple to see based upon everything that comes out of their TV shows and movies!"

Several other social media users believed Kelly has been using Theron's comments to gain attention. One of them wrote, "Megyn Kelly is trying so hard to get coverage. Every day it’s a new attack on someone. Just begging for attention. Sad." Another one wrote, "God I used to respect Megyn so much, but, she sure has no problem grifting off the culture war and lying to her audience for clicks. I'm really disappointed." One more user snarked, "Also Megyn Kelly, “Will someone please pay attention to me!? I want to be relevant again!" Another tweeted, "Here’s me, sending all my will and influence into the universe, that Charlize Theron will actually go and f**k @megynkelly up. It’s not a threat, she literally asked for it. #TransRightsAreHumanRights"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs