Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Sam Asghari calls Britney Spears 'woman of my dreams' as they celebrate first wedding anniversary

2023-06-11 03:28
'Happy one year to me & my better half,' Sam Asghari wrote on his social media post
Sam Asghari calls Britney Spears 'woman of my dreams' as they celebrate first wedding anniversary

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Hours after Britney Spears deactivated her Instagram account, her husband Sam Asghari took to social media to share intimate moments from their wedding day as the couple celebrated their first wedding anniversary.

"Happy one year to me & my better half,” the 29-year-old wrote on his Instagram. He posted a picture of himself and Spears holding up their ring fingers. Sharing a video of their wedding highlights in his Instagram stories, Asghari wrote, "One year married to the woman of my dreams."

Asghari shared never-seen-before pictures of the pair

In the montage shared on his Instagram, Asghari shared several snaps from the wedding day with Haley Reinhart's cover of 'Can't Help Falling in Love' in the background. "Happy anniversary my love," he wrote. The tribute to the pop star showed shots of the pair exchanging their vows, kissing on a balcony, and walking down the aisle.

"Britney walked herself down the aisle. She looked absolutely stunning in her main dress. She cried happy tears at some moments," a source told the People at the time. The insider revealed that Spears changed her outfit three times but carried the same makeup look and hairstyle throughout the wedding day. In the evening, the 'Toxic' singer danced with Madonna who was among the 60 guests at their marriage on June 9, 2022, in Los Angeles. Other famous guests included Drew Barrymore, Paris Hilton, and Kathy Hilton.

'It ended up being the happiest night for Britney'

Talking to the outlet, another source said the couple left the party in a white Rolls Royce at 11.30 pm. "It ended up being the happiest night for Britney. She wanted a fairytale wedding and she got it. Britney looked stunning. She is very excited to be married. She looks forward to a future with Sam," the source said.

In 2016, Spears and the Iranian-American model sparked dating rumors after they met during the filming of her music video 'Slumber Party'. A year later, the songstress revealed that following the shoot, it took them nearly "five months" to reconnect. In September 2021, the duo announced their engagement two months before Spears' conservatorship ended.

Amid speculation of Asghari and Spears's marriage on the rocks, the fitness trainer posted a clip of himself with Spears and wrote, "Hike with my woman." Asghari also added a heart-eyed emoji as punctuation for the caption he wrote for the pair's smiling picture.