Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kristin Cavallari denies 'shooting her shot' with NFL star Travis Kelce after admitting she had 'TV crush' on him

2023-10-19 10:15
Kristin Cavallari admitted Travis Kelce was her 'TV crush' when he starred in the reality show 'Catching Kelce'
Kristin Cavallari denies 'shooting her shot' with NFL star Travis Kelce after admitting she had 'TV crush' on him

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kristin Cavallari is coming clean after confessing to Travis Kelce that she had a ‘TV crush’ on him.

"What's so funny is everyone was like, 'Kristin was shooting her shot with Travis,” she told E! News on Monday, October 16.

Kristin Cavallari's honest confession about Travis Kelce

The TV personality was referring to her podcast episode that aired on September 16. During the show ‘Let’s Be Honest with Kristin Cavallari’, in an online interview, she told Kelce that she had a “TV crush” on him during the latter’s own reality dating series, ‘Catching Kelce’, in 2016.

“You were 100% my TV crush when the show was on,” Kristin told the Kansas City Chiefs star during the podcast last month, adding, "I was in love with you."

In her interview with the outlet this week, the 36-year-old referring to claims that she was “shooting her shot,” said, "I'm like, 'I actually wasn't there.' If I really have a crush on someone I'm not gonna tell you I had a huge crush on you and was in love with you."

She added, "I've got more game than that."

During their episode together, Travis gave an insight into his take on dating.

"If you're arrogant or you think you're snooty or higher or above people, that's the biggest turnoff for me," he told ‘The Hills’ alum.

“High maintenance, I’m out the door,” Kelce said, adding that the person he's with needs “to be grounded.”

Travis wants his partner to have qualities of his mother Donna

Travis mentioned his mother Donna as the benchmark, “My mother is an absolute angel so I kind of base who I look at in a later woman or significant other based off of how kind-hearted and sweet my mother is,” Kelce said. “You gotta have some sort of sweetness to you.”

“Donna likes Taylor and thinks she’s very sweet and down to earth,” a source told People at the beginning of October.

In their weekly podcast, ‘New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce’, the two brothers touched upon Taylor Swift’s interaction with their father Ed Kelce during one of the games.

“Papa Kelce in the spotlight,” Jason, 35, said. “If you were watching the game, you saw something momentous happen, which was Taylor Swift talking to Ed Kelce.”

“You know Dad like I know Dad. This is a terrifying conversation. I felt terrible for Taylor for being in this,” Travis added.

Coming to Kristin's love life, in an interview in June, she said, "It's really not important to me right now. It's just not with where I'm at in my life."

Tags news