Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Seth and Meredith Marks still together? 'RHOSLC' star pushed for postnuptial agreement 15 years into marriage

2023-11-15 14:23
Seth and Meredith Marks briefly parted ways in 2020 before filming 'RHOSLC' Season 1
Are Seth and Meredith Marks still together? 'RHOSLC' star pushed for postnuptial agreement 15 years into marriage

SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH: 'The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City' Season 4 star Meredith Marks seems to have conquered the challenges in her marriage with her husband Seth Marks and is thriving in their relationship.

However, in the latest episode of 'RHOSLC', Meredith shared her marital struggles and revealed why she decided to get a postnuptial agreement 15 years into her marriage.

In the episode, Meredith and Seth recorded their 'Hanging by a Thread' podcast.

During the episode, Meredith recalled Seth being 'very disconnected from' her a decade and a half after their wedding.

Meredith admitted, "I was moving with three children from Chicago to Park City, Utah, where if you were to go get a divorce it is not favorable for women in Utah."

She added, "I was worried that I would love my children and be stuck somewhere that I didn't know and that he would leave me."

However, Meredith further revealed that there was nothing financial in their relationship and it was strictly about custody of their children.

Meanwhile, Meredith elaborated on their marital struggle in the confessional interview, "I don't think Seth remembers how bad things really were. Like, back then I was terrified he was leaving. Like, we were not happy together. It was not good."

Seth Marks claims he was focusing on 'providing financially' rather than 'emotionally'

Meredith Marks' confession about her fear of divorce stunned her husband Seth Marks. In the podcast, Seth asked, "You thought I was going to leave you?"

Seth later admitted that he was focused on providing financially but was not fully available to his family during that period.

Seth also apologized to Meredith and said, "I wasn't there from an emotional support standpoint, and I regret that and I apologize for that," and took responsibility for the differences in their marriage.

When did Seth and Meredith Marks get married?

Seth and Meredith Marks exchanged vows in 1996. Since then, the couple has navigated plenty of ups and downs in their relationship.

During 'RHOSLC' Season 1, Meredith and Seth revealed that they had secretly separated before filming began. The reality star confessed to the cameras, "Seth and I have been together for a really long time."

She added, "We met when we were 23, got married at 24, and had a baby at 25. It was just a tornado that came through and that was it. I was young but head-over-heels in love, so I went for it."

How many children do Seth and Meredith Marks have?

Seth and Meredith Marks have three children, Reid, Chloe, and Brooks. Soon after they exchanged vows Seth and Meredith welcomed their eldest son, Reid.

Reid turned 26 on January 20, and Meredith commemorated the special occasion with a carousel post on Instagram. Meredith's second son Brooks, who turned 24 on July 28, is a fashion designer.

Meanwhile, Chloe, the youngest child in the Marks family, celebrates her birthday exactly two weeks before Brooks. She turned 22 on July 14, and is a college senior.

'Real Housewives of Salt Lake City' Season 4 drops on Tuesdays at 9 pm ET on Bravo.

Tags news