Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How old is Rumer Willis? Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's eldest daughter shares a sweet moment from her birthday

2023-08-20 06:26
'Last year on my birthday, I found out I was pregnant with Lou and I was so tired and nauseous and I hadn’t really told anyone,' Rumer Willis wrote
How old is Rumer Willis? Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's eldest daughter shares a sweet moment from her birthday

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Rumer Willis, the eldest daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore just turned 35!

The star shared a picture of breastfeeding her four-month-old daughter Louetta.

How old is Rumer Willis?

In her Friday post, August 18, she began, "This is 35. Ridiculously sunburnt and feeding my Lou.”

Speaking about her last birthday and how it looked, Rumer said, "Last year on my birthday, I had just found out I was pregnant with Lou and I was so tired and kinda nauseous and I hadn’t really told anyone."

How did Rumer Willis feel after her pregancy?

Rumer, in her social media post, talked about the struggle she faced after learning about her pregnancy. "So many new sensations and changes going on within me. I was nervous and excited and felt so many tiny little butterflies in my belly and in deep wondering of who this little soul may be," she wrote.

The ‘Sorority Row’ star now feels glad to have this little angel beside her. "To have her here now in my arms on this next trip around the ☀️ I feel every birthday wish I have ever had has come true tenfold."

Rumer also shared about her journey and transformation in the last 12 months. "This past year has come with so much growth, so many challenges and fears to overcome but right alongside more joy than I could ever imagine,” she said.

“I truly learned what it is to surrender into the deepest core of myself and find a strength and a primal power I didn’t know I had," she explained.

The ‘Wild Cherry’ said she's taking in ‘this new version’ of herself. "I feel more comfortable in my skin. More confident than I ever imagined," she noted.

What's next for Rumer Willis?

"I have known for so many years that being a mother would bring me into alignment with a divine purpose I have always felt and to known that my intuition was right has given me a trust within myself that I am so deeply grateful for."

The ‘Dancing with the Stars’ alum signed off her long post with what’s ahead. "As I walk into this 35th year of life as a woman and as a mother, my highest intention is to have the strength and trust to let go of any pattern, any thinking, really anything that are no longer serving my or my daughters highest good," she said, according to People.

"And surrender into the deepest trust within myself and with the universe 🪐 that the life I have always dreamed of is unfolding," she added.

Tags news