Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Hilaria Baldwin says husband Alec has no plans to undergo a vasectomy after seventh child: 'Sometimes I'm his mommy'

2023-06-22 14:22
'Every single time I have a baby, my OB writes down the vasectomy doctor on a Post-it, and I bring it home to Alec,' Hilaria Baldwin said
Hilaria Baldwin says husband Alec has no plans to undergo a vasectomy after seventh child: 'Sometimes I'm his mommy'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Alec Baldwin's wife, Hilaria, recently announced that she had decided not to have any more children, just eight months after giving birth to her seventh child, a daughter named Ilaria Catalina Irena. When contemplating the possibility of expanding her family further in the future, the 39-year-old former yoga instructor expressed that her newborn daughter, born in September, was most likely her final addition to the family, stating that she was "probably, most definitely, almost completely" her "last baby."

Baldwin and Hilaria have seven children, nine-year-old Carmen, seven-year-old Rafael, six-year-old Leonardo, five-year-old Romeo, two-year-old Maria, two-year-old Eduardo, and the youngest addition, Ilaria, who is eight months old. "I'm always afraid to say it. I was putting away my maternity clothes recently and was like, 'I'm afraid to give them away, because then I'll find out I'm pregnant,'" she jokingly told Romper.

'It makes me depressed'

Stating that she was not on birth control, Hilaria said, "I feel awful when I’m on birth control; it makes me depressed," she said, adding that Baldwin has shown no interest in undergoing a vasectomy. "Every single time I have a baby, my OB writes down the vasectomy doctor on a Post-it, and I bring it home to Alec. He hasn’t done it yet," she said.

Still, Hilaria said she loved to give birth. "I love giving birth. This last time around, I pushed her out in a minute! Giving birth is like going down a water slide that’s really scary. And then you get to the bottom, and you’re like, 'I want to do this again,'" she claimed.

'Sometimes I'm his mommy'

Hilaria amusingly reflected that at times, her husband behaved like another child in their household. "Am I his mommy? Sometimes I'm his mommy. Sometimes," the mother-of-seven quipped. She further discussed the 26-year age difference between herself and her husband, recalling how it initially led some people to assume that she must have "daddy issues" because she was married to someone older. "It's actually the opposite," the yoga instructor told the publication.

'There’s so much focus on negativity'

Hilaria also addressed the criticism that she and her husband occasionally face. "I think there’s so much focus on negativity. There’s always positive news, there’s always positive people. And so, it’s the question of leaning into that. And I have to remind myself and I have my core group of friends who are always checking me," she said, adding, "You know, we are forever grateful to the people who lift us up and hold us in our hard times. And that might be as close as somebody in our family or one of our dearest, dearest friends. Or it could be somebody on the street who is just giving us a random hug or saying something very kind and supportive."

Tags news