Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘GMA’ host Ginger Zee mocked as she calls herself 'risk-taker' in glorified attempt to climb stairs: ‘Try America’s Got Talent’

2023-08-03 11:50
Ginger Zee's desperate attempt to present her laborious walk up a flight of stairs backfired quite amusingly
‘GMA’ host Ginger Zee mocked as she calls herself 'risk-taker' in glorified attempt to climb stairs: ‘Try America’s Got Talent’

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'Good Morning America' meteorologist Ginger Zee is always on the radar of trolls, especially because of her incessant reporting on climate change, with which many seem to disagree. Her posts on social media are always viewed with a microscopic lens, with fans and followers sometimes trying to find some dirt. And this time, they did find something they did not like.

Zee recently posted a short video on Instagram documenting her walk up a flight of stairs at the studio. The 42-year-old 'GMA' host can be seen walking up the stairs wearing heels with a laptop in one hand and a bag on her shoulders. Zee explained that she liked to take this uncomfortable walk up the studio stairs as a “challenge.” Although Zee was completely quirky and shared another part of her life, fans beat her down with sarcasm.

‘I do walk up the stairs like this’

The ‘GMA’ meteorologist is an active voice and face on social media. Zee is one of the few ‘GMA’ hosts who makes a conscious effort to keep her social media platforms updated, sharing valuable insights and moments from her life. Only this time when she tried to document a small incident that she hoped would have garnered some sympathy and much-deserved adoration from her followers, it backfired miserably. Zee shared a clip of her taking the stairs in a well-dressed attire, ready for the show.

In the clip, Zee mentioned that she takes the stairs to move to the upper section of the studio at times and revealed how she usually does it. “I do walk up the stairs like this. With laptop in my hand and usually a bag in my arms.” She further stated, “It's a challenge that I take,” displaying her tumultuous plight. Zee called herself a “risk taker” and later captioned the post, "Call me a risk taker… my precarious climb up our stairs between studios is a fun balancing act.” Despite her attempt to gain some brownie points for her struggle and determination, Zee received sarcastic comments and a tinge of hate from the trolls.

‘I'd say try out for America's Got Talent'

The comments on Zee’s Instagram post were all not praiseworthy. Some pointed out Zee’s desperate attempt to gain sympathy and called her out instantly. Dripping with sarcasm, one user wrote, “That's quite a feat. If it was on your network, I'd say try out for "America's Got Talent”” while another mocked, “Like how you take us on your travels.” A third took the sarcasm forward and stated, “That's mad skills ginger! So jealous!” as a fourth chimed, "I don’t think anyone would really care if you just wore tennis shoes!” A fifth user came forth with a piece of advice and wrote, Office slippers/shoes for stairs and keep the heels in the bag until you get to the next floor?”

Tags news