Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate scoffs sarcastically at his indictment in human trafficking case, Internet mocks him saying 'source of income 'Sophie''

2023-06-21 19:46
Andrew Tate said, 'I'm sure this case has absolutely nothing to do with stealing my wealth'
Andrew Tate scoffs sarcastically at his indictment in human trafficking case, Internet mocks him saying 'source of income 'Sophie''

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, alongside Tristan and other individuals involved, faced the confiscation of their properties after being formally charged by Romanian authorities in a human trafficking and sexual exploitation case. The Tate brothers, who were released from prison in March, have been under house arrest in their Bucharest residences for the past few months. Meanwhile, Andrew Tate has responded to the recent development with a sarcastic comment.

The indictment follows an extensive and widely publicized investigation into the activities of the Tate brothers and their two associates in Romania. A crucial moment in the case occurred in December 2022 when authorities conducted a raid on their residence, leading to their subsequent detention by DIICOT as they built their case.

'Nothing to do with stealing my wealth'

Romanian authorities have officially filed charges against Andrew Tate, accusing him of engaging in human trafficking, rape, and sexual exploitation. These charges also extend to his brother and two Romanian individuals, with whom he allegedly conspired to traffic foreign individuals for exploitation.

In a tweet, Andrew responded by sharing a list of the Tates' properties that are set to be confiscated by the authorities. He insinuated that the charges and the subsequent property confiscation might be driven by an intention to "steal" his wealth. The former kickboxer expressed his thoughts on the matter, stating, "I'm sure this case has absolutely nothing to do with stealing my wealth."

'Source of income "Sophie"'

After Andrew's remark regarding the seizure of his assets, numerous users rallied behind him while many mocked him. One user wrote, "This is what happens when you speak the truth in 2023. Justice will prevail stay strong ⁸." Another user wrote, "Source of income “Sophie. “" A comment read, "Living in Romania was the biggest mistake. Wish you the best of luck in getting out." Another stated, "It has nothing to do with wealth. They want your women."