Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast responds to YouTuber Jacksepticeye's accusations about his impact on the platform, fans say 'people are just jealous'

2023-09-03 22:26
MrBeast stands as the foremost YouTuber, boasting a massive following eagerly anticipating his innovative and extravagant challenges in his videos
MrBeast responds to YouTuber Jacksepticeye's accusations about his impact on the platform, fans say 'people are just jealous'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: MrBeast, the reigning YouTube powerhouse, recently confronted YouTuber Jacksepticeye regarding his comments about MrBeast's impact on the platform and his unique video production style.

MrBeast stands as the foremost YouTuber, boasting a massive following eagerly anticipating his innovative and extravagant challenges showcased in his videos. In a recent upload, MrBeast engaged in a series of captivating experiments.

Among them, MrBeast's fans were particularly captivated by two feats: demolishing a Lamborghini with a tank and assessing the resilience of a $100,000 safe by subjecting it to $100K worth of TNT explosions.

MrBeast calls out Jacksepticeye in recent banter

In a recent Twitter exchange, MrBeast responded to a clip posted by a user known as X, which featured YouTuber Jacksepticeye undergoing a lie detector test.

This clip sparked a heated conversation as Jacksepticeye was asked a series of questions that stirred controversy within the YouTube community.

When questioned about his feelings toward MrBeast, Jacksepticeye candidly expressed his disapproval, stating that he doesn't like MrBeast.

He went on to assert that he believes MrBeast has had a detrimental impact on YouTube, contending that the platform has become overly focused on views, money, and popularity rather than the genuine enjoyment of creating content, not only for MrBeast but also for other creators who have followed his lead.

In response, MrBeast pondered whether he had caused any harm to YouTube by choosing not to acquire extravagant assets like mansions and sports cars, but instead investing his funds in content creation and emphasizing philanthropy, especially aimed at inspiring young individuals to contribute to charitable causes.

He further questioned the notion that the length of his videos reflected his level of enjoyment, expressing some confusion and adding a humorous touch to his statement.

In response to the suggestion that he might not find YouTube enjoyable, he raised the point that dedicating 14 years of his life to it was a testament to his genuine passion and commitment.

Regarding the controversial clip, MrBeast shared his opinion that it was incredibly disrespectful, highlighting the potential for further criticism of the content in question.

Despite this, he opted to take a more composed approach, acknowledging that he would absorb the criticism and maintain a mature perspective on the matter with a sigh.

MrBeast wrote, "Sooo, I “ruined YouTube” because I didn’t buy a mansion and sports cars and instead reinvested my $ into making content/focused on doing good and inspiring kids to help people?

“If he had fun the videos would be longer” what does that even mean lol. You think I’d give up every hour of my life for 14 years if I didn’t have fun? 💀"

This clip is insanely disrespectful imo and obviously there is so much I could say about his content but I’ll just take the punches and be the bigger man. Sigh."

MrBeast's fans say people are jealous of him

After MrBeast responded to Jacksepticeye's allegations of negatively impacting YouTube, numerous users joined the conversation to voice their opinions on the intense exchange.

One user wrote, "People are just jealous. Keep doing what you do. It's pretty cool." Another user wrote, "It’s because everyone tries to Mr Beastify their own content, so now YouTube feels like a place of clones."

A user stated, "That’s not what he was saying at all lmao."

Tags news