Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross playfully mocks sister Naomi for cooking Thanksgiving dinner: 'Didn't really get to enjoy'

2023-11-25 18:49
Adin Ross' Thanksgiving dinner took an unexpected turn when his sister Naomi decided to cook a dish
Adin Ross playfully mocks sister Naomi for cooking Thanksgiving dinner: 'Didn't really get to enjoy'

THREE RIVERS, CALIFORNIA: In a lively Thanksgiving livestream, popular content creator Adin Ross shared a hilarious recount of an unexpected twist to his holiday meal. Ross, known for his controversial and candid streams, opened up about the unconventional Thanksgiving dish prepared by his sister, Naomi.

Adin Ross reacts to Thanksgiving meal prepared by sister

While Thanksgiving traditionally embodies gratitude and unity, Ross' Thanksgiving took an unexpected turn when his sister, Naomi, took charge of the cooking. In his livestream, Ross hilariously exclaimed, "So my sister, Naomi, she said, hey, let me cook this here. This b**** really made this s***, bro."

Ross candidly confessed to trying his sister's creation, stating, "I ain't gonna lie, I ate it. I ate it, bro, I ain't gonna lie." He further said, "And look, I'm gonna tell y'all the truth. I ate this s***, right? And I swore on my life, I had three bites. I didn't really get to enjoy my Thanksgiving meal yesterday. I'm not gonna lie, bro."

Adding a touch of humor, Ross playfully suggested that his sister should stick to other endeavors, quipping, "I said, Naomi, stick to OnlyFans. No, I'm kidding. The f***? Nah, what the f***, what the f***?"

Ross then presented his actual Thanksgiving plate, complete with bread, stuffing, sweet potato pie (or yams, as some might call it), and mac and cheese. Despite the culinary mishap, Ross maintained his signature comic flair, sharing the amusing incident with his audience.

Adin Ross spreads Thanksgiving cheer

Popular streamer Adin Ross celebrated Thanksgiving by giving back to his loyal fans. The official news account on X (formerly Twitter) for Adin Ross announced that the generous streamer had distributed over $150,000 to his fan community.

Adin Ross, known for his entertaining streams and engaging with his audience, went above and beyond to spread holiday joy. The X post revealed the streamer's significant donation and expressed gratitude to Adin Ross for his generosity.

On November 23, Adin Ross' X account shared evidence of his latest act of kindness. The account tweeted, accompanied by a screenshot providing proof of payment, "Happy Thanksgiving to Adin Loyals. $150,000+ given out in three days. No one is this generous to their fans @adinross. Here is proof of payment from tonight. Join the Discord server to have a chance to play on."

Adin Ross has built a reputation for his philanthropic endeavors, frequently giving away substantial sums of money to both fans and friends.

Tags news