Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Madison Beer and Hailey Bieber's timeless friendship: Going beyond the spotlight

2023-09-24 15:46
Madison Beer and Hailey Bieber's friendship has stood the test of time for over 13 years
Madison Beer and Hailey Bieber's timeless friendship: Going beyond the spotlight

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The recent appearance of singer Madison Beer on 'The Zach Sang Show' sparked curiosity among fans regarding her friendship with Hailey Bieber when she gave the model a warm shout-out.

While Madison Beer's rise to fame was undoubtedly accelerated by Justin Bieber's support in 2012, her friendship with Hailey Bieber predates both of their high-profile careers.

Over the years, Madison and Hailey have been photographed together, even occasionally finding themselves entangled in drama with fellow artist Selena Gomez.

But just how long have they been friends, and what's the story behind their enduring connection? Let's delve into the timeline of their friendship.

Are Madison Beer and Hailey Bieber childhood friends?

In a @teatoktalk video that circulated, a commenter noted that Hailey and Madison have known each other since childhood.

The commenter even claimed that their parents attended college together.

However, while both Madison Beer and Hailey Baldwin (before her marriage to Justin Bieber) grew up in New York, there is no concrete evidence to substantiate these claims.

What we do know, however, is that Madison Beer and Hailey Bieber's friendship has stood the test of time for over 13 years.

Madison and Hailey have been close friends since their teenage years though, long before the glare of the spotlight and their association with Justin Bieber.

Beer is also known to show her support to bestie Hailey Bieber whenever she can.

In a recent incident, during a casual moment on 'The Zach Sang Show', Madison took a break to apply some lip balm.

When asked about the brand, she casually mentioned that it was none other than Hailey Bieber's lip balm, which she adores.

Hailey reciprocated the affection by resharing the clip on her Instagram with a heartwarming caption: "Lolll I love u Madison Beer."

Selena Gomez stands up for Madison Beer amidst social media storm

Madison Beer, a pop singer with a well-documented association with Justin Bieber, had also been friends with Selena Gomez.

However, a seemingly innocuous dinner outing with Hailey Bieber, where Selena happened to be dining at the same restaurant, escalated into a storm of online harassment aimed at Madison.

The situation reached such severity that Madison felt compelled to address the rumors and vitriol on her social media platform.

In her comments section, she wrote, "These rumors are getting insane. I just had dinner with my friend Hailey of 10 years… and that's it? How is that a crime? I love Selena. Always have (as y’all know) and I would literally never in a million years try to upset her. That is just mean and unnecessary and nothing happened. It was just a coincidence, you're bullying me for no reason."

Selena shut down her fans, “This is disgusting reading all of this. This wasn’t intentional whatsoever,” she wrote. “I’m so disappointed that people would speak to someone like this. I have known Madison since she was a baby and watched her continue to become the woman she is. There is no issue.”

Tags news