Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Jim Toth's girlfriend? Reese Witherspoon's ex-husband spotted vacationing with new fling

2023-07-19 07:53
'Jim [Toth] was staying with a new girlfriend at the Sendero Nosara in Costa Rica,' said a source
Who is Jim Toth's girlfriend? Reese Witherspoon's ex-husband spotted vacationing with new fling

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jim Toth has moved on after splitting with his ex-Reese Witherspoon. According to a source, the actor-producer is vacationing with his new love in Costa Rica. In March, the former couple shared a joint statement on Instagram where they stated, "We have some personal news to share... It is with a great deal of care and consideration that we have made the difficult decision to divorce." It further said, "We have enjoyed so many wonderful years together and are moving forward with deep love, kindness, and mutual respect for everything we have created together."

Toth started as a CAA agent, before taking over Quibi. The 52-year-old actor was also a board member in Witherspoon's ventures, including Draper James and Hello Sunshine. The duo share their son, Tennessee, 10, “Our biggest priority is our son and our entire family as we navigate this next chapter. These matters are never easy and are extremely personal. We truly appreciate everyone's respect for our family's privacy at this time," they said in a joint statement in March while announcing their split.

Who is Reese Witherspoon's ex Jim Toth's new girlfriend?

Jim Toth was spotted with his alleged new girlfriend four months after ending his 12-year-old marriage with Reese Witherspoon. As per a source, "Jim was staying with a new girlfriend at the Sendero Nosara in Costa Rica. They seemed to be staying in a suite, and they looked really happy, just chilling and soaking up that pura vida vibe. It was definitely romantic," reports People.

'When I was divorced before'

The ‘Wild’ star recently talked about her split with Toth, "When I was divorced before, the tabloid media got to tell people how I was feeling or how I was processing, and it felt very out of control." "To be able to talk to people directly about what’s going on in my life and just share it in the way that I share great professional experiences or personal experiences, it feels much more authentic to be able to say things in my own voice and not let somebody else control what’s happening," she told Harper’s Bazaar.

The ‘Walk The Line’ actress feels at peace regarding her present, "It’s a liberation in your 40s to feel free of other people’s opinions. I mean, they’re always there. They just don’t matter as much to you, and it’s a great feeling."