Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Katie Cassidy shares a sweet post confirming her relationship with Stephen Huszar: 'Cats out of the bag'

2023-06-13 04:28
Katie Cassidy and Stephen Huszar recently got back from a European trip and they joined her family in Portugal
Katie Cassidy shares a sweet post confirming her relationship with Stephen Huszar: 'Cats out of the bag'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Katie Cassidy has discovered her true love. The 36-year-old 'Arrow' actress is allegedly seeing Canadian actor Stephen Huszar, 39, who is the co-star of her forthcoming Hallmark film 'A Royal Christmas Crush'. Recently, they took a vacation to Europe together and are "very much in love" according to a source.

"They joined her family in Portugal, then headed to Spain and France, before hitting Monaco for the Grand Prix," says the source to People. Cassidy also attended a Boem luxury yacht event hosted by Italian music artists Fedez and Lazza while in Monaco.

'Enjoyed being back in Monaco'

They "very much enjoyed being back in Monaco," adds the source. Cassidy has also starred in the 2011 film 'Monte Carlo' alongside Selena Gomez and Leighton Meester. The actress shared a glimpse of their romance on Instagram earlier this month, posting a cute photo of her and Huszar with the caption "#PrinceCharming." In the 'Hallmark' movie, which airs on July 8 at 8 pm, Cassidy plays Ava, a woman who works at the Royal Ice Hotel and falls for a prince (Huszar) during the holiday season.

She also posted a photograph on Monday with Huszar, confirming their relationship. Seen enjoying somewhere at the beach, she wrote, "Welp, cats out of the bag… Happy Monday!"

'Okay, got to pick yourself up by your bootstraps sometimes'

Previously, Cassidy has opened up about dating after her divorce from her ex-husband Matthew Rogers. She said she moved back to Los Angeles in January 2020 and filed for divorce before the pandemic hit. "January 2020, I moved back to LA, filed for divorce, and then we were all in lockdown for like a year," Cassidy, who's the daughter of late Partridge Family star David Cassidy said.

"I was like, 'Okay, got to pick yourself up by your bootstraps sometimes,'" she said. "I have been dating, yes. It's fun. It was weird during the pandemic, but also again, I think I needed that pause and reset to heal. I think if I'm supposed to meet someone, I'll meet them naturally, organically."

'I think people just should be happy'

She also encouraged others to choose happiness over staying in unhappy relationships. "I think people just should be happy, and so I encourage everyone — men, women — there's a lot of people who are stuck in relationships when they're not happy because they don't like the idea or the look of what divorce is," she said before adding "It's okay. Everyone should just choose happiness."