Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Jamie Foxx? Actor feels he’s too short for NFL, says 'I don't think I'd fit in'

2023-08-21 16:53
Jamie Fox is said to be a staunch fan of the Dallas Cowboys, however, he once revealed the reason behind his not joining NFL
How tall is Jamie Foxx? Actor feels he’s too short for NFL, says 'I don't think I'd fit in'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jamie Foxx’s height has always been a point of discussion among his fans.

He has entertained people for years and is considered one of the most loveable actors who has worked in films, like ‘Just Mercy’, ‘Robin Hood’, and ‘White House Down’.

The star has also been honored with Academy Award, BAFTA, Screen Actors Guild Award, and Golden Globe Award for Best Actor for his role as Ray Charles in 2004 ‘Ray’.

Jamie Foxx says he's ‘finally startin' to feel like myself’

However, lately, Jamie Foxx has been in the news because of his health which needed him to get medical help for months.

Recently, he took to Instagram and shared, “You’re lookin' at a man who is thankful… finally startin' to feel like myself… it’s been an unexpected dark journey… but I can see the light…”

The ‘Day Shift’ actor continued, “I’m thankful to everyone that reached out and sent well wishes and prayers… I have a lot of people to thank… u just don’t know how much it meant,” before adding, “I will be thanking all of you personally… and if you didn’t know… GOD IS GOOD… all day every day…”

Foxx’s update and his photos relieved many. He appeared fit and fine in the photos, which also showed his lean yet strong build.

So, ready to know Jamie Foxx’s height?

How tall is Jamie Foxx?

Jamie Foxx’s height is not as much as it appears to be. As per reports, Jamie Foxx’s height is 5ft 9 in (1.75 m/ 175 cm), which is the same as the height of an average American man.

Did Jamie Foxx want to join NFL?

Jamie Fox is said to be a staunch fan of the Dallas Cowboys. However, he once revealed the reason behind his not joining NFL.

Foxx reportedly once said, “To give up Hollywood and play in the NFL? I'd need a whole body transplant because those guys are absolutely huge...and absolutely stellar.”

“I don't even think I'd even fit in. I am like 5'9"...but I say I'm six feet,” he added.

Jamie Foxx may play Mike Tyson on screen

Because of his build, Foxx was reportedly approached to play Mike Tyson. However, due to his unexplained health issues, the project seemed to be uncertain.

The boxing legend said in May, as per Fox News, “Well, it was a possibility. I don't know what's going to happen now. But, you know, it's a strong possibility.”

“Because, you know, Jamie's closer to my age, so in order to do him, they were going to do what they did with [the movie] Benjamin Button. They were going to make him look younger,” he added.

How tall is Mike Tyson?

There is not much difference between Mike Tyson’s height and Jamie Foxx’s height as the ‘Iron Mike’ is said to be 5ft 11 in (1.80 m/ 180 cm).

Tags news epcelebs