Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Rich Paul responds to Jake Paul's request for assistance in landing Nike sponsorship: 'I will make the phone call'

2023-12-01 16:16
Jake Paul said, 'I want to be sponsored by Nike, and I'm sure you know someone there, I think I'm the perfect Nike athlete'
Rich Paul responds to Jake Paul's request for assistance in landing Nike sponsorship: 'I will make the phone call'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: CEO and founder of Klutch Sports group recently appeared on YouTuber turned boxer Jake Paul's 'BS w/ Jake Paul' podcast. The problematic child asked the agent for assistance getting in touch with multi-billion dollar sporting giant Nike.

For those who are not versed, Rich Paul has solidified his position as one of the world's most powerful agents. Despite not having a college degree like many of his colleagues, Paul has managed to carve out his route in the world of athletics.

Paul's reputation speaks for itself, as evidenced by his extraordinarily amazing clientele, which includes people from all walks of life who are impressed by what the Ohio native has accomplished.

Apart from his involvement with elite athletes, Rich has emerged as a renowned figure in his own right. Similar to Rob Pelinka, for instance, he has established himself as a well-known figure in professional sports and is often seated courtside during matches.

What did Jake Paul say to Rich Paul?

Jake Paul asked the agent (Rich Paul) for assistance getting in touch with multi-billion dollar sporting giant Nike. Although he stated he didn't want to step on any toes, Rich Paul offered to help put the two sides in touch.

Jake said, "I want to be sponsored by Nike, and I'm sure you know someone there. I think I'm the perfect Nike athlete," adding, "I'm manifesting, you knowing someone at Nike and me being a Nike athlete."

Rich Paul responded, saying, "I definitely know the right people at Nike. I don't know who represents you, but I don't want to get in front of their job, but I'll definitely make the phone call."

Journey of Rich Paul

As previously mentioned, while many of Rich Paul's peers were chasing their dream of becoming an agent through the conventional route, Paul's was different.

Paul learned everything on his own instead of going to college to become an exceptional agent. According to the story, Rich Paul would drive from Ohio down to the South to buy old sports jerseys that he would then sell back home.

He once spoke with a young LeBron James at an airport, and the young player was impressed by the vintage NFL jersey Paul was wearing. The two spoke before going their separate ways, with Paul going on to sell LeBron James a vintage Magic Johnson jersey as well.

Even if the collaboration didn't happen right away, Paul's career took off once the duo began their professional relationship. He is now regarded by many as one of the top agents in the professional sports industry.

Apart from overseeing some of the largest contracts in professional sports, Rich Paul has established Klutch Sports as a veritable industry powerhouse.

Tags news