Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Dillon Danis now wants to fight Jake Paul, promising to retire if he loses 'via KO', Internet says he’s 'chasing next 15 mins of fame'

2023-10-17 15:56
During their October 14 fight, Danis had attempted to choke the older Paul brother, Logan, after losing the first five rounds and was disqualified
Dillon Danis now wants to fight Jake Paul, promising to retire if he loses 'via KO', Internet says he’s 'chasing next 15 mins of fame'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Bellator MMA fighter Dillon Danis has now issued a challenge to Jake Paul for a boxing match, even after being disqualified from his bout with Jake’s brother, Logan Paul.

On October 14, Danis made an attempt to choke the older Paul brother (an illegal move) after losing the first five rounds of their fight. Security personnel quickly intervened as chaos ensued in the ring, prompting an early end to the bout with Logan Paul being declared the victor via Danis' disqualification.

Dillon Danis challenges Jake Paul after losing to his brother Logan

After Danis' disappointing performance, he displayed no humility and proceeded to challenge Jake to a duel. He even boldly declared that if the YouTuber managed to defeat him, he would quit.

“Hey Jake Paul, your brother hits like a b***h; if you knock me out, I’ll retire forever and give everyone who likes this $2,000,” Danis tweeted.

On the other hand, Jake Paul tweeted, “My destiny is to be a world champion, and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get there. December 15th is the next step in that journey. Live on DAZN.”

Jake's opponent has not yet been made public, but according to MVP's announcement post, he will do so after the Serrano vs Ramos fight on Friday, October 27.

Internet reacts to Dillon Danis' tweet

Dillon Danis’ tweet has received harsh criticism from fans, mainly after his disappointing performance against the ‘The Maverick’ Logan Paul.

A fan wrote, “So you gonna act like we didn’t see the fight huh,” whereas another user wrote, “Bro went from keyboard warrior to likes farmer,” referring to Danis' $2000 offer to X users to "like" his tweet.

A user also wrote, “boxing ain’t your field luh bruh, continue being a keyboard warrior.”

Another fan mentioned, “This the most pathetic an embarrassing attempt at hiding engagement bait to get ppl to like a tweet I’ve ever seen.”

A fan also said, “He’s chasing another 15 minutes of fame.”

Tags news