Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Hall Toledano and Makayla Halstead still together? ‘Temptation Island’ couple reveals their future plans

2023-08-24 16:17
Hall Toledano and Makayla Halstead kept details about their relationship lowkey on social media
Are Hall Toledano and Makayla Halstead still together? ‘Temptation Island’ couple reveals their future plans

MAUI, HAWAII: Ever since 'Temptation Island' Season 5 star Hall Toledano broke off his engagement with Kaitlin Tufts and went ahead in a relationship with Makayla Halstead, fans have wondered whether the couple managed to stay together in real life.

In the reunion episode, the two revealed that they are still going strong. Makayla has even met Hall's family and friends.

Hall, therefore, wanted to take the next step in his relationship. He asked Makayla in the reunion episode, "Will you move in with me, Makayla?" Makayla happily replied, "I definitely will."

It seems Hall is keeping his relationship with Makayla low-key on social media as the star is not seen posting anything with her.

Will 'Temptation Island' star Kaitlin Tufts reconcile relationship with Sebastian Barraza?

Yes, at least that's what she said in the reunion episode. Sebastian playfully asked Kaitlin "Are we gonna see each other after this?"

Kaitlin, with a big smile on her face, replied, "I'm sure we will talk after this?"

It is not confirmed on Kaitlin's social media whether she started dating Sebastian after the show.

'Temptation Island' star Kaitlin Tufts suspicious of Hall Toledano and Makayla Halstead's relationship

Kaitlin never expected that her 8-year-long relationship would end in such a way. Seeing Hall take his relationship with Makayla so far so fast made Kaitlin doubt their bond.

She said in the reunion episode about Hall and Makayla's relationship, "I just think it is crazy."

Kaitlin further explained, "I just don't know how you get out of engagement and find your soulmate at bonfire 1." Kaitlin is doubtful about whether Hall and Makayla's relationship will further work in real life.

Who are 'Temptation Island' Season 5 stars Kaitlin Tufts and Hall Toledano?

Kaitlin Tufts and Hall Toledano are both from Charleston, South Carolina.

They dated each other for 8 years after Hall asked Kaitlin to marry. She was hesitant about the marriage because she knew Hall was terrified of commitment.

Hall and Kaitlin even purchased a house together. Yet, that did not mean they were on the same pace. Hall was ready to settle down and have kids, while Kaitlin wanted to start a business and get acclimated to life in Charleston.

'Temptation Island' Season 5 is available on USA Network to stream and 'Temptation Island' Season 6 is speculated to return somewhere in 2024.