Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ariana Madix's rib injury while trying out 'lifts and things' hampers her chance of winning 'DWTS' Season 32

2023-11-29 10:57
Carie Ann Inaba made a 'back-handed' comment to 'DWTS' semifinalist Ariana Madix after her injury
Ariana Madix's rib injury while trying out 'lifts and things' hampers her chance of winning 'DWTS' Season 32

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32 semi-finalist Ariana Madix seems to be unable to move her full body. This seemed pretty clear to the judges in the finale episode.

The 'Vanderpump Rules' star claimed that her condition is because of a rib injury. This explains why Ariana was not fully using her arms in the dance.

Ariana spoke to Page Six about her rib injury. The reality TV star claimed that her ribs started to "bother" her when she and her pro partner Pasha Pashkov were performing "lifts and things."

Ariana claimed, "The ribs started bothering me, but then it started migrating into something else and then it started spasming."

She added, "I think what it is, is that my back is going, 'Oh, the ribs hurt, let me brace it!' And it just ends up, like, not being a good idea."

Ariana believes she will slowly recover from her injury but the star has a feeling, "it’s something that will only fix itself with rest and that’s just not something that we’re going to be able to do."

However, Ariana's rib injury seems not to have gotten better with time. She clearly needs more rest.

Carrie Anna Inaba slammed for being insensitive towards Ariana Madix

Carrie Ann was seen asking Ariana, "What's your injury exactly?" This question seemed to be a little rude to the viewers.

Calling out the judge's attitude, a fan tweeted, "'What's your injury exactly?' It's on sight, Carrie Ann."

Another called her out, "Every damn week Carrie Ann Inaba has some b**chy, back-handed comment to say to Ariana. And I'm so tired of it. Knock it off."

Another user took to Reddit to claim, "For once i didn't hate carrie ann's comments cause i was also wondering about why she was holding back lol."

"Listen I agree with Carrie Ann often but it’s the way she says s**t that just bothers me," another one added.

A fan mocked the judge, "I'm glad Carrie Ann asked what her injury wS before her critiques."

Ariana Madix and Pasha Pashkov score 28/30 in 'DWTS' Season 32

Ariana and Pasha were seen jiving on 'Runaway Baby.' Derek Hough saw that their dance got "heavy" at some points.

Bruno Tonioli claimed that the couple's dance was sassy and sexy. Carrie Ann believed Ariana had everything to win the show.

The couple managed to bag a perfect score from Bruno and 9s from Carrie Ann and Derek, indeed making a total score of 28/30.

'Dancing With The Stars' semi-finals will air November 28, 2023, at 8 pm ET on ABC.

Tags news