Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Celebrities who have insured their body parts for millions

2023-10-16 16:25
Celebrirties have insured body parts like vocal chords, legs and even breasts, depending on how much they rely on said body feature for their income
Celebrities who have insured their body parts for millions

From Rihanna's legs to Mariah Carey's voice, celebs have insured their 'money-making' body parts

Out of all the different types of insurances, celebrities insuring their body parts is probably the most unique. From legs to vocal chords, there are a number of body parts (or body) insurance policies taken out by celebrities.

Rihanna's legs

In 2007, Gillette insured Rihanna's legs for $1 million. During that time, the 'Diamonds' singer said in an interview, “They named me this year’s Celebrity Legs of a Goddess, so along with the title comes an insurance for your legs of a million dollars,” before adding, “But I think I’m just normal. I think, ‘Do people really insure their legs for a million dollars?’ If it was my million dollars, I’d probably walk about in pants all day long,” per Vogue.

Holly Madison's breasts

The former Playboy Playmate Holly Madison insured her breasts for $1 million. In an interview with PEOPLE, she said during that time, “I’ve heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, ‘Why not?’" before explaining, "If anything happened to my boobs, I’d be out for a few months and I’d probably be out a million dollars," per New York Post.

Madonna's breasts

Bosoms happen to be one of the most favorte body parts to be insured by celebrities. Madonna reportedly insured her pair for $2 million, per Page Six.

Heidi Klum's legs

Heidi Klum's legs were purportedly insured for $2.2 millions with the left one worth $1 million and the right one being $200,000 more. She told Ellen on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show', “One was actually more expensive than the other, because when I was young, I fell into a glass and I have, like, a big scar. Obviously I put so much spray tan on right now you can’t see it right now, but yeah, one was more expensive than the other one," per Cosmopolitan.

Bruce Springsteen's vocal chords

Bruce Springsteen reportedly insured his vocal chords for $6 million with the Lloyd's of London, per TIME. The 'Glory Days' singer insured the body part responsible for all the enchanting music he creates.

Daniel Craig's body

Per Business Insider, the 'James Bond' actor insured his body for $9.5 million as he performed many of his own stunts. The chief stunt coordinator of 'Quantum of Solace' Gary Powell told The Guardian in an interview, "He does a lot more than Pierce used to do," before explaining, "and he's allowed to because he's capable of doing it. He thinks, 'You're paying to see me, and that's me doing it.' He wants the audience to know."

Christiano Ronaldo's legs

The Portuguese superstar Christiano Ronaldo's legs are insured for $144 million. In 2009, when he came to Real Madrid, the Spanish club reportedly insured his legs, per CNBC.

Mariah Carey's legs and vocal chords

In 2016, Mariah Carey allegedly insured her five octave voice (her vocal chords) for $35 million dollars and her legs for another $35 million dollars, per TMZ.

Tags news