Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'GMA' weatherman Rob Marciano reveals how divorce from ex-wife Eryn will impact children as he celebrates Father's Day with them on beach

2023-06-20 12:54
Rob Marciano and his ex-wife Eryn co-parent their children, with the 'GMA' host occasionally posting about celebrating holidays with her and the children
'GMA' weatherman Rob Marciano reveals how divorce from ex-wife Eryn will impact children as he celebrates Father's Day with them on beach

NEW YORK, NEW YORK: 'GMA' weatherman Rob Marciano finally opened up about his split from ex-wife Eryn on social media while celebrating Father's Day with his children. Rob spoke about how the divorce from his wife will have an impact on his children -- Madelynn, 11, and Mason, 4.

Rob took to Instagram to share several snaps of the time he spent with children and friends along with the adorable gifts he received from them. However, he did not forget to acknowledge his sorrow for his children who have to spend their days living with divorced parents.

What did Rob Marciano do for Father's Day?

Rob had a great time on Father's Day as he went to the beach with his children to celebrate the occasion. He took to Instagram to share a picture with his children and captioned it, "The beach isn’t my first choice for fun, but it’s my kid’s happy place so that’s where I wanna be today — Happy Father’s Day to all my fellow dads and male role models doing their best to show the way."

Rob started his day by fishing before taking his children to the beach. The 'GMA' host also took to his Instagram Stories to post more about the gifts he received and how his children have been exceeding expectations when compared to previous years.

Rob shared a snap of him enjoying beer near the beach and revealed that his son Mason gifted him chocolates that were shaped in the word 'Dad'.

He also received a painting that he called a "masterpiece".

The impact of Rob Marciano's split on his children

Rob also took to his Instagram Story to share a picture of a father and son golfing. The original caption of the post was, "My parents divorced when I was 9, and one of the ways my Dad would bond with me was to sneak into a golf course at dusk. A bit of mischief made us feel closer. Happy #FathersDay." Rob ended up adding his own caption that read, "Me and Mason in a few years for sure'."

As per The Sun, Rob has indicated that would continue to develop a bond with his children despite splitting from his mother. Rob and Eryn's divorce was finalized in January 2023 after she filed for it in 2021. They are both co-parenting their children, with Rob occasionally posting about celebrating holidays with both his ex-wife and the children.

Tags news