Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's daughter Luna Simone cuddles with youngest brother Wren Alexander in adorable video

2023-07-02 03:20
In the video clip, Luna Simone is sitting on a couch in their living area while holding Wren Alexander on her lap
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's daughter Luna Simone cuddles with youngest brother Wren Alexander in adorable video

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA: Chrissy Teigen’s children are having some exciting time with the latest edition to the sibling squad! John Legend and her model wife recently welcomed their fourth child Wren Alexander via surrogacy. The latter shared a cute video story on Friday, June 30, in which her daughter Luna Simone can be seen showering the baby with love and cuddles. In the clip, Simone is sitting on a couch in their living area while holding the baby on her lap.

The sister can be seen watching something on television, munching on nachos and playing with Wren. John Legend praised the children in a previous interview. "They have each other, you know. Luna and Miles will be older siblings now and there's enough of a gap to where we don't have to micromanage their every moment."

'I wanted them to be in our lives'

Just a few days back, Chrissy Teigen shared an appreciation post on the surrogate mother Alexandria and thanked her for her resolute and effort. "All our wishes and dreams aligned. I wanted to be her friend, I wanted our children to play, I wanted dinner together, I wanted to lay my head on her belly and be able to feel the hiccups and kicks. I wanted them to be in our lives for as long as time would allow," she captioned the post. Teigen, also acknowledged Alexendria’s initial struggle, "I will never forget how hard she fought to get ready for a second transfer," as per People report.

'Thank you for this incredible gift you have given us'

The 37-year-old added, "How much she gave up of her own body — surgeries to get scar tissue cleared, the mental toll it takes to go through all of that for yourself, much less for other people. We want to say thank you for this incredible gift you have given us, Alexandra. And we are so happy to tell the world he is here, with a name forever connected to you, Wren Alexander Stephens." Baby Wren is the sibling to Esti and Luna Simone, seven, and Miles Theodore, four.

In that interview, he also talked about planning on extending his family, "Chrissy, I think, wants more. I'm one of four, so I'm cool with it. I was like, you know, once you get into that zone it's a lot of folks -- especially when you're traveling, [it] gets difficult," Further adding, "Chrissy and I, you know, we get on a lot of planes together and once you have four kids, it gets logistically -- it gets complicated."

Tags news