Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHONJ' star Melissa Gorga's 'mini me' daughter Antonia rings in 18th birthday in pink dress, fans say 'that’s good DNA'

2023-08-14 10:50
Fans of 'RHONJ' claim Melissa Gorga's daughter Antonia 'outshines' the reality star as the adolescent dazzles in a little dress at an 18th birthday celebration
'RHONJ' star Melissa Gorga's 'mini me' daughter Antonia rings in 18th birthday in pink dress, fans say 'that’s good DNA'

EAST RUTHERFORD, NEW JERSEY: Fans of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' have praised Melissa Gorga's daughter Antonia on social media. Antonia received praise on social media for the outfit she wore to her recent 18th birthday celebration.

Melissa rewinded the clock as her oldest child, Antonia, reached another significant milestone. On Saturday, Aug. 12, the 'RHONJ' parent turned to Instagram to deliver a poignant message in honor of her daughter's 18th birthday. The post included dozens of vintage images and videos that traced Antonia's life, starting with her baby days and ending with her high school graduation. "I simply can’t believe you’re 18. I’m gonna cry all day," Melissa said in the caption.

Antonia celebrates her 18th with family, friends, and a hot pink cake

Antonia and her mother, 'RHONJ' star Melissa, both turned to Instagram to post various photos from Antonia's big day. Antonia's Instagram slide presentation was just to show off how beautiful she looked in her pale pink bandeau mini-dress. Her golden tan looked stunning against her pastel-colored attire. The large chest of the young adult was pushed up in the tight-fitting garment, practically spilling out.

Antonia's toned legs were highlighted by the plastic high-heels she wore with her outfit. Meanwhile, there was a lone photograph of Melissa smiling in front of her bright pink birthday cake in Melissa's photo dump from her daughter's birthday event. There were also photos of Antonia smiling with her brothers, Gino and Joey. Along with a lovely family portrait of Antonio, her siblings, and her married parents, Joe Gorga and Melissa.

Antonia's long dark hair, split down the middle with curls at the ends, deep tan, and short clothing gave her the appearance of a younger version of her mother. Melissa and Antonia both got their hair and makeup done in the same way.

Fans react

Under Melissa and Joe's post, fans of the reality family commented on the resemblance between the mother-daughter combo. "Omg!!! She loos just like her mom," one fan wrote. "She looks like her mom , But she has her dad's beautiful eyes !!!" argued another. One user also added, "Aww she looks like her mama here. I actually love her parents. Once Louie is gone i hope they will forgive Teresa and pray for her. She tends to have a horrible picker and she turns into a different person." A third person noted, "You & Melissa did great! You guys are amazing parents & have such a beautiful family!!! Happy birthday to your daughter Antonia! She looks exactly like Melissa-Gorgeous!!!!!" Another person suggested, "I see a lot of Joe in this picture. The eyes. So pretty."

Users also shared similar sentiments under Melissa's post, "Antonia is your mini me…so gorgeous! I’ve watched RHONJ since the beginning and when you came on the show, I’ve been a fan of yours and your whole family 💕." Another person chimed in, "Have to say your daughter outshines even you! She is absolutely stunning!!!! 😍." Others noted, "Your kids are gorgeous. Run way ready honey! That’s good DNA 🧬 babe❤️." A fourth user added, "Looking more and more like her mom!! Beautiful!!"

Tags news