Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Megan Danielle, Colin Stough or Iam Tongi: 'American Idol' fans predict Season 21 winner ahead of finale

2023-05-22 10:22
After fans bid an emotional adieu to We Ani and Zariach Smith, contestants Megan Danielle, Colin Stough, and Iam Tongi moved to the finale
Megan Danielle, Colin Stough or Iam Tongi: 'American Idol' fans predict Season 21 winner ahead of finale

BRENTWOOD, CALIFORNIA: 'American Idol' Season 21 Top 3 finalists are all set to compete for the coveted title in the finals. Judges Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, and Luke Bryan will be joined by multiple guest performers during the star-studded night.

After fans bid an emotional adieu to We Ani and Zariach Smith, contestants Megan Danielle, Colin Stough, and Iam Tongi moved to the finale. However, viewers are eagerly waiting for the finale episode to see who wins the competition. But fans have already predicted the Idol winner on social media.

RELATED ARTICLES

When will 'American Idol' Season 21 Episode 20 air? Top 3 contestants vie for coveted title

Who are the Top 3 finalists of 'American Idol' Season 21? Singers ready to give their best in finale

Katy Perry calls Iam Tongi winner ahead of finale

Tongi has become the frontrunner with his stirring performances throughout the episodes. The singer-songwriter's vocals highly impressed the viewers as well as the judges and he continues to easily move ahead in the competition. However, fans aren't surprised to see Tongi in the Top Three finalists with Danielle and Stough. Notably, Perry announced the Hawaiian native a winner ahead of the finale. After Tongi's stunning performance during the 'Disney Night' episode, Perry gushed, "To add to that, I believe it’s written in the stars. I don't believe in coincidences." Perry added, "I know your name’s 'Iam,' but when I see your name written, I see 'I Am... the next American Idol.'"

Who will win 'American Idol' Season 21?

Danielle, Stough, and Tongi, the three finalists, have shown their impressive talent throughout Season 21. The competition is going to be high and worth watching as only one contestant among the three will be crowned with the coveted title of 2023 'American Idol' winner. During the Top 5 reveal, the contestants performed two Disney-themed songs each on Sunday, May 14. Stough performed 'Real Gone' from 'Cars' and 'Nobody Knows' from 'Pete's Dragon'. Meanwhile, Danielle delivered a stirring performance on 'You Can’t Stop the Girl' from 'Maleficent: Mistress of Evil' and 'Carried Me With You' from 'Onward'. On the other hand, Tongi sang his heart out 'Lava' from the short film 'Lava' and 'Father and Son' from 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2'. Moreover, fans already have their favorite contestants whom they hope to win in Season 21. Fans' have taken to social media and predicted who could win Season 21.

Multiple social media users noted that the 'country vote will be split between Megan and Colin' and Tongi will ultimately become the winner. However, other fans tweeted, "The talents on #AmericanIdol this season is phenomenal! IAM Tongi or Collin for the win! Thought We Ann would have made top 3." Another user said, "This is my favorite on #AmericanIdol. I predict this great singer will win. He is in the top 3. Love you #IamTongi." Another fan predicted, "Soon to be winner!!@wtongi #AmericanIdol." Another viewer suggested, "Winner Of #AmericanIdol should be @wtongi."

How to vote during the 'American Idol' Season 21 finale?

Similar to previous episodes, the viewers can vote for their favorite contestant to be the winner of American Idol 2023 during the live telecast of the finale. The finale episode is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, May 21, 2023, at 8 pm ET. Viewers can vote in three different ways. They can vote online by visiting the AmericanIdol.com/vote website and the American Idol app, or simply vote via text. Notably, each fan can vote 10 times per voting method. The voters must be at least 16 years old and located in the US, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands. The next Idol winner will be announced at the end of the finale episode.

The finale episode of 'American Idol' Season 21 will air on Sunday, May 21 at 8 pm ET on ABC.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.