Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Dixie D'Amelio's father roasts her for going out with 'half the NBA' as she discusses her love life: 'Date somebody on a decent team'

2023-10-13 21:22
Dixie shared her reluctance to get romantically involved, describing herself as emotionally unavailable
Dixie D'Amelio's father roasts her for going out with 'half the NBA' as she discusses her love life: 'Date somebody on a decent team'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Dixie D'Amelio's love life took center stage in a recent episode of 'The D’Amelio Show'. In the latest episode of the show which premiered on Wednesday, October 11, the 21-year-old TikTok sensation, opened up about her love life and relationship status.

With her characteristic candor, she shared her reluctance to get romantically involved, describing herself as emotionally unavailable.

Dixie humorously remarked, "I don't want to like anyone; I am so emotionally unavailable. I just want people to like me and be in love with me."

She acknowledged the need to discuss her emotional availability with her therapist, emphasizing the relatability of her feelings.

DIxie's father playfully roasts her about her love life

During a family trip to Japan, a conversation about relationships arose.

When Dixie expressed her disinterest in having a boyfriend, her father, Marc D'Amelio, playfully retorted that she was "dating half the NBA." Dixie appeared taken aback by the remark, exclaiming, "Stop! Don't say that."

In response, Marc continued to jest, suggesting that if she were to date someone, it should be from a "decent team."

"Seriously, if you’re going to date somebody, [you’ve] gotta date somebody on a decent team,” he said and comically pointed out that her rumored suitor was "barely in the NBA."

While the identity of her potential love interest was bleeped out, Dixie was shown receiving a FaceTime call, indicating an ongoing romantic engagement.

Dixie emphasized her efforts not to develop a crush on anyone, alluding to the complexities of her love life being in the spotlight.

Dixie recounts encounter with ex-boyfriend Noah Beck at Coachella

During the latest episodes of 'The D’Amelio Show', Dixie D'Amelio shared a particularly candid and slightly awkward encounter that took place at Coachella in April. Dixie had a chance meeting with her ex-boyfriend and fellow internet star, Noah Beck, despite their split in late 2022.

As she recalled the unexpected rendezvous, Dixie explained, "The first person I run into, Noah Beck. Awesome." This encounter took place with the added pressure of photographers surrounding them, capturing the moment for the world to see.

In response to the somewhat uncomfortable situation, Dixie recounted, "Give him a side hug, pretend we didn't date for two years, go into the fest. It's fine."

The morning after their unplanned meetup, Dixie woke up to a surprise: a multitude of pictures featuring her and Noah Beck together.

As Dixie shared her priorities, she humorously expressed that her love life has taken center stage. She quipped, "There's no pressure for me to release music. The podcast is still a work in progress."

She also stated her professional objective, saying, "So right now, my biggest goal professionally is probably to marry rich. I really don't wanna work anymore."

Tags news