Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jake Paul practice session with Amanda Serrano 'using 1% of power' ahead of Nate Diaz boxing match goes viral, trolls mock 'The Problem Child'

2023-07-19 15:23
Jake Paul's practice session has sparked doubt among fans about his readiness for the upcoming bout with Diaz
Jake Paul practice session with Amanda Serrano 'using 1% of power' ahead of Nate Diaz boxing match goes viral, trolls mock 'The Problem Child'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul, a YouTuber who transitioned to boxing, is preparing for his fast approaching bout with former MMA fighter Nate Diaz who is making his debut as a boxer. The much-anticipated fight is on August 5, 2023, at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.

What is more, the Paul and Diaz match will have 10 rounds, testing both the boxers' stamina if neither can manage a knock-out in the first few rounds. Because it will be Diaz's first official excursion into professional boxing, this fight has considerably more intrigue. The Problem Child, who lost against Tommy Fury earlier this year, is currently working to recover his status in the ring.

Practice session with Amanda Serrano

With a training video posted on Instagram, Jake Paul has sparked rumors and doubt among fans, raising concerns about his readiness for the upcoming matchup with Diaz. The 26-year-old native of Ohio can be seen in the compelling video bravely enduring a flurry of body blows from former women's boxing champion Amanda Serrano. Not only did the Stockton native's followers giggle at the surprise sight, but it also sparked a flurry of conversations about Paul's training regimen.

‘Using 1% of her power’

After Jake Paul uploaded the video on his Instagram, a fan commented, “Using 1% of her power” whereas another fan commented, “Ngl it’s cooked for Nate.” Moreover, a user went on to say, “I thought Ngannou was back there lol.”

"Nate dias ain’t gonna be throwing baby punches like that," a user mentioned, whereas another user said, “Beat a boxer then I’ll be impressed.” According to reports, Nate Diaz intended to participate in two triathlons before to the fight, raising doubts that he may be underestimating Jake Paul. Paul, on the other hand, has another viewpoint. When questioned about if he thinks his rival is underestimating him, he replied, “No, not at all. I think he's taking me more seriously than any of his opponents because losing to me would be the worst loss of his career and he's always done these triathlons in the build ups to his fights and that's what has gotten him in great shape,” reported TMZ Sports. “I'm swimming tomorrow or the next day. I'm biking. I'm doing all these bike tests and all these things so we're pretty much doing triathlons anyways,” he added.