Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast tricks fans into participating in bike, car giveaways which turn out to be something else: 'Never let them know your next move'

2023-10-06 17:16
MrBeast tricked a fan into guessing a gift in the shape of a bike which turned out to be something unexpectable
MrBeast tricks fans into participating in bike, car giveaways which turn out to be something else: 'Never let them know your next move'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: MrBeast, a well-known video creator with one of the largest YouTube fan base worldwide, has been given the prestigious title 'The King of YouTube.' The YouTuber recently tricked his fan in his new TikTok video.

MrBeast has consistently captivated fans with his breathtaking YouTube content throughout his successful career. His videos serve as evidence of his knack for orchestrating massive endeavors that leave viewers in awe and astonishment.

MrBeast tricked his fan for giveaway

At the start of the video, the YouTube king declared, "Guess the gift and you win it," pointing to a present shaped like a bike. Jake, one of the participants, was puzzled and guessed it was a "motorcycle"

To his amazement, when the man asked if he could open it and see what it was, MrBeast replied, "It's actually 100 iPhones." MrBeast then gave him another chance, saying, "I'll give you another shot."

After making his initial prediction, Jake became perplexed and was unable to identify the second gift, a TV being carried by MrBeast's crew. Jake had predicted they would be iPhones and exclaimed, "This still seems like a trick."

@mrbeast Never let them know you next move 💀 #gift #giftwrapping #iphone #motorcycle #tv #car ♬ original sound - MrBeast

Furthermore, MrBeast gave him "one final chance." MrBeast presented a gift wrapped in the shape of a car, but Jake was still unable to make one final decision. He said, "There are two choices: iPhones in the shape of a car or an actual car."

He eventually deduced that it was a car built by iPhones. "How many iPhones do you think we have?" Mr. Beast retorted. Jake was shocked when he opened the present to find a red car that he had lost due to his incorrect guess.

MrBeast left his fans 'overthinking'

MrBeast shared the video with his 87.7 million followers and captioned it, "Never let them know your next move. If you guess the gift correctly, you win and keep it."

As soon as the video went viral on the video-sharing app, fans started reacting. Many claimed that the video left them and Jake overthinking. One wrote, "Me in nursing school overthinking every question."

Another mocked, saying, "Bros overthinking life after that one." A fan questioned, "How did you make a bike iPhone really how." One commentator mentioned, "No way he thought the car was iPhones 😅 this me when I overthink things."

Tags news