Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed reacts on KSI dancing to his song: ‘He stole my song’

2023-07-24 16:58
IShowSpeed has had a huge impact on the YouTube community with over 18 million followers
IShowSpeed reacts on KSI dancing to his song: ‘He stole my song’

CINCINNATI, OHIO: With over 18 million followers, Darren Watkins Jr, also known as IShowSpeed, has had a huge impact on the YouTube community. His unusual and forceful emotions during confrontations with other streams and his devoted fans have gained him fame.

In one of his recent livestreams, Speed was seen reacting to a song performed by KSI. Coincidentally, the song was actually Speed’s and he was excited to see KSI throw in some moves in the video. IShowSpeed often comes up with quite an emotive reaction during his livestreams and at times ends up throwing away his headphones.

‘KSI stole my song’

During the livestream, IShowSpeed played a video of KSI. Initially, he was not able to recognize the song but seconds later he ended up yelling so loud. He was excited to see KSI dance on his song.

“No way! KSI stole my song. When did he even record this? You can’t fool a Nigerian voice bro. What? KSI still in music now?” he said.

Despite coming from other nations, KSI and IShowSpeed have forged friendships. Speed, according to the Englishman, makes him think about his younger self. Additionally, Speed participated in the Sidemen charity game. Even KSI's phone number was just disclosed on IShowSpeed's broadcast. As a result, the two are gradually getting closer.

‘Ksi got rizz’

As the video was uploaded on YouTube by Speed’s YouTube channel @SpeedUniverse, fans were quick enough to comment on their views on the viral video. A fan commented, “Speed never disappoints his odd reactions” whereas others made comments such as, “Ksi got rizz” and “I love you speed.”

Another fan commented, “Thanks for another great video. I know it takes you a long time to make these and I really appreciate all the time you take to make them. You make me laugh every time. I look forward to each up load” whereas one said, “Ayooo ate o ksi ta na ondaa kkkkkk.” A fan added, “Speed ​​are you Ronaldo or Messi fan now?”