Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kim Kardashian admits prefering 'lights out' in the bedroom but fans believe the 'sextape says otherwise'

2023-06-08 16:55
A fan slammed Kim Kardashian and wrote, 'There’s some irony here consider what she became famous for and having her mom produce it'
Kim Kardashian admits prefering 'lights out' in the bedroom but fans believe the 'sextape says otherwise'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kim Kardashian, known for her provocative and revealing photographs that have often caused a stir on the Internet, surprisingly confesses to being somewhat shy about showcasing her body in private. In the June 8 episode of 'The Kardashians', Kim and her friend Scott Disick meet up for a dinner conversation about their dating and bedroom experiences.

"I pretty much have the lights off now," she told Scott. The reality star further admitted, "It's so weird but then I can walk out of a photo shoot with 100 people working on set. I can walk out in a thong, but if it's like you're there with me, I'm like, 'Wait, don't look at me! Turns the lights off!'"

'The sextape says otherwise'

However, the comments didnt sit right with people and they took to twitter to drag Kim. One user wrote, "There’s some irony here consider what she became famous for and having her mom produce it." Another wrote, "Oh please out of all the lies…" A third said, "She made a sex tape tho," while a fourth sarcastically added, "Right. So lights off in the bedroom but camera on? Makes sense." "The world has the video to prove that isn’t true," wrote a fifth, while a sixth added, "The sextape says otherwise."

Kim Kardashian doesn't want to date someone 'too old'

During their discussion, Kim brought up her idol, Cher, who was romantically involved with Alexander "AE" Edwards, a man 40 years her junior at the time. Kim openly admitted that she would feel "insecure" about being in a relationship with such a significant age difference. Scott suggested that he could envision Kim dating "an older Italian businessman." However, Kim expressed skepticism about the idea of someone being "older." "They can’t be too old," she admitted. "I don’t like the old thing. But I don’t like the really young thing, either." This came after Kim ended her relationship with Pete Davidson, who is 13 years younger than her.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.