Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Caprice Bourret? Model breaks her silence as 'toxic' Russell Brand interview resurfaces in new doc

2023-09-21 21:28
During the interview, Russell Brand asked Caprice Bourrett some unusual questions about her lingerie collection, which she had just launched
Who is Caprice Bourret? Model breaks her silence as 'toxic' Russell Brand interview resurfaces in new doc

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Model and entrepreneur Caprice Bourret has broken her silence after an old interview between her and Russell Brand resurfaced in Channel 4's recent 'Dispatches' documentary.

Brand, a well-known comedian and actor, has been accused by four women of rape, sexual assault, and controlling and emotionally abusive behavior during the peak of his fame between 2006 and 2013.

These allegations were featured in the documentary 'Russell Brand: In Plain Sight', which aired last Saturday. Brand vehemently denies all the allegations and maintains that all his relationships were "consensual."

What was Russell Brand and Caprice Bourret's interview about?

The controversial interview dates back to 2006 when Caprice appeared on MTV with Brand. During the interview, Brand asked Caprice unusual questions about her lingerie collection, which she had just launched.

One particularly shocking question was whether she would close her business if someone were to hang themselves with one of her bras. Caprice, taken aback, responded with an awkward laugh and a firm "No, you're mad, you're crazy!"

He then asked, "Caprice, are you wearing one of your own bras…I mean are you wearing a bra designed by you now?" She responded, "No but I’m wearing my knickers," to which Brand shot back: "Get them off."

Going along with Brand's joke, Caprice then stood up and said, "Okay then," before sitting back down. Brand then continued, "There won’t be a point where I’ll say, 'Oh don’t'. There will be a point where I will go, 'Go on then'," before he implies that he is masturbating. Caprice displayed clear surprise at his actions and did not appear amused.

Caprice has now expressed her feelings about the resurfaced interview, describing it as "toxic." She commented, "I just have no words, honestly. It's just really toxic." She admitted that she couldn't even remember the interview at the time and didn't know who Brand was.

Caprice added, "I should probably watch [the documentary] so I can comment properly." She added, "I can't remember. I can't remember the interview. I just got told I was in the documentary," according to Daily Express.

Internet lashes out at Russell Brand

Internet users were outraged by Brand's interview with Caprice. A user tweeted, "WTF is this interview? Russell Brand "Get your knickers off" Caprice - moves away Russell Brand *has an imaginary wank* Caprice - hides away Russell Brand *spits on his c**k* Caprice - looks shocked Russell Brand -slaps her knee. ????"

Another stated, "And nobody cared when it was a new interview." A third claimed, "The smear campaign is on." "Imagine being that deluded. Who told him he was so great that he believed it," read a tweet. Another added, "Hiding in plain sight. Another one. Again."

Tags epsexy