Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jimmie Allen sued for sexual abuse by ex-manager who claims he 'videotaped multiple encounters to blackmail' her

2023-05-12 11:23
The former manager said she 'was bleeding vaginally' and 'realized she had lost her virginity through no choice of her own'
Jimmie Allen sued for sexual abuse by ex-manager who claims he 'videotaped multiple encounters to blackmail' her

Warning: Graphic content, readers’ discretion advised

NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE: Jimmie Allen's former manager filed a lawsuit, alleging that he sexually abused and assaulted her. The lawsuit led to the country singer's record label, BBR Music Group, suspending him. The plaintiff, who identified herself as 'Jane Doe' in the Tennessee lawsuit filed Thursday, May 11, claims that the artist "raped her and repeatedly subjected her to sexual abuse and harassment over a period of 18 months" while she was employed by his management firm.

Jane Doe claims in the court documents that Allen, 37, allegedly sexually assaulted her in Los Angeles in March 2021 while he was serving as a guest judge on 'American Idol'. The woman claims in court documents that the singer "raped her in private while choking her" and "videotaped multiple sexual encounters in order to blackmail her to stay silent," as per Page Six.

RELATED ARTICLES

Love on the rocks! Jimmie Allen and wife Alexis Gale call it quits while expecting baby number three

'DWTS': Jimmie Allen used to 'live in a car' before becoming country singer

'I was disconnected from my body'

Jane Doe stated that she "drank a couple of glasses of white wine" and then passed out during a business dinner with Allen and other executives from the industry, according to Page Six. The woman says Allen was next to her when she "lost consciousness and awoke naked in her hotel room several hours later," advising her to "take Plan B as soon as possible."

Jane Doe claims that she "was bleeding vaginally" and "realized she had lost her virginity through no choice of her own," according to Page Six. Allen had "sexually abused her at red lights, in green rooms, on airplanes, and in other places, she was required to be to support him at events," she stated.

Jane Doe claimed that he "forced his fingers into her vagina while she tried to yank his hand away" just after they left the 'Ellen DeGeneres' show in May 2021 and got into a car, according to Variety. She told the outlet, "I was disconnected from my body, feeling a sense of panic," and that she "became paralyzed" as Allen "held me in place."

When did the record label suspend Jimmie Allen?

On Thursday, May 11, Allen's record company, BBR Music Group, suspended him in response to the lawsuit from the former manager. The label issued a statement saying, "In light of today’s allegations against Jimmie Allen, BBR Music Group has decided to suspend all activity with him, effective immediately," according to Variety.

What did Jimmie Allen say in response to his former manager's allegations?

Allen refuted all of the allegations made by his former manager and insisted that they had been having a consensual relationship for years, according to Page Six. "It is deeply troubling and hurtful that someone I counted as one of my closest friends, colleagues and confidants would make allegations that have no truth to them whatsoever," Allen stated.

Allen added, "I acknowledge that we had a sexual relationship — one that lasted for nearly two years. During that time she never once accused me of any wrongdoing, and she spoke of our relationship and friendship as being something she wanted to continue indefinitely."

"Only after things ended between us, did she hire a lawyer to reach out and ask for money, which leads me to question her motives. The simple fact is, her accusations are not only false, but also extremely damaging. I've worked incredibly hard to build my career, and I intend to mount a vigorous defense to her claims and take all other legal action necessary to protect my reputation," Allen concluded.

What is the alleged accusation against Jimmie Allen?

Jane Doe is suing Allen for emotional distress, sex trafficking, wrongful imprisonment, sexual battery, and assault. Additionally, she is suing Wide Open Music and its founder, Ash Bowers, for their roles in a business that engaged in sex trafficking as well as gross negligence and other offenses.

'That is so intensely distressing'

Many people have reacted on Twitter to the lawsuit filed against Allen. One person wrote, "That is so intensely distressing." Another person wrote, "Good lord, they had a relationship for 2 years. A very consensual relationship, very very very consensual and now she’s a victim. For f**k sakes." A third person wrote, "It's always strange when people wait until they are fired to press charges. 2 years she dealt with it but when she gets fired it was not consensual? Going to be interesting if it goes to court." One individual wrote, "Wow, this is so heartbreaking."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs