Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Emmanuel Hostin? 'The View' host Sunny Hostin gets candid about letting her husband flirt with others: 'You’re playing with fire'

2023-07-24 10:46
Recently, 'RHONY' star Erin Lichy revealed that she and her husband allow flirting to keep the flame alive
Who is Emmanuel Hostin? 'The View' host Sunny Hostin gets candid about letting her husband flirt with others: 'You’re playing with fire'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Erin Lichy from ‘Real Housewives of New York’ revealed that she keeps the spark alive with her husband with both of them allowing flirting and being flirted on when they go out. ‘The View’ has a range of women, all with strong yet different opinions, and this segment especially showed how Sunny Hostin feels about this notion, in regard to her husband, Emmanuel Hostin.

Hostin and Emmanuel have been married for over two decades, and the co-host has made it abundantly clear that flirting is a big 'no', especially if a woman does it to her husband. Emmanuel, or as Hostin and the co-hosts call him, ‘Manny,’ is often mentioned on ‘The View’ as the Hostin couple remains stronger than ever.

Who is Emmanuel Hostin?

Unlike his wife, Emmanuel’s career trajectory took a different route. Although Emmanuel is best known for being Hostin’s husband, he is also a well-known Orthopaedic surgeon who was raised in New York and graduated from the prestigious John Hopkins University School of Medicine in 1996. He sadly lost both his parents during Covid-19, only three days apart from each other. Emmanuel and Hostin got married back in 1998, and together, they have two children together, Paloma and Gabriel. While not a lot is known about Emmanuel, Hostin makes sure that he is mentioned in ‘The View’ every now and then as she reveals little quips about their marriage. Most recently, Hostin showcased a more jealous side when it comes to her husband and flirting.

‘Playing with fire’

Behar announced the topic with a little confusion and Hostin was quick to help her co-host out. Hostin explained, “They have an agreement when they go out to flirt with other people.” Behar asked Hostin in return, “You have that agreement with Manny?” Hostin’s quick, “No, I don’t” earned a laugh from the audience and her co-hosts as she continued, “I just want to see how it works out. You’re just playing with fire, you’re just starting to breed mistrust.” Hostin once again, makes everyone laugh when she admits, that she doesn’t accept drinks from men when her husband isn’t around.

When Sara Haines talked about her husband receiving a woman’s phone number, Hostin’s immediate response was, “Did you call her?” Behar asked Hostin if she would do that, to which Hostin responded, “I sure would call her. I would say hi, I understand you gave your phone number to my husband, is there anything you need to speak to him about? And I bet you she would never do that nonsense again.”