Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who are Chris Noth's children? Actor calls sexual assault accusations ‘ridiculous,' admits to cheating on wife Tara Wilson

2023-08-08 19:15
'There's nothing I can say to change anyone's mind when you have that kind of a tidal wave,' Chris Noth said
Who are Chris Noth's children? Actor calls sexual assault accusations ‘ridiculous,' admits to cheating on wife Tara Wilson

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Chris Noth has broken his silence over the sexual assault accusations he has been facing for over a year. He was first accused by two women in December 2021. Then three more women accused the actor of sexual abuse. However, the 68-year-old has now reportedly slammed his accusers while calling their accounts “ridiculous," adding that he slept with them after taking their consent.

The ‘Sex and The City’ star asserted that the only wrong thing he did was cheat on his wife. Speaking with USA Today, Noth said, “I strayed on my wife, and it's devastating to her and not a very pretty picture. What it isn't is a crime,” adding, “You give yourself the same excuses that many men do; it's just a little side dance, and it's fun. You're not hurting anybody. No one's going to know about this, you know, and sex is just enjoyable. And suddenly, a lot of people want to have sex with you. It's like, 'Well, I'm not going to get this chance again.'"

Who are Chris Noth's children?

Noth has been married to Tara Wilson since 2012 and they have two children — Orion Christopher and Keats. The actor expressed concern for his sons due to these accusations. The women have not pressed any charges against him yet. He told the publication, “There's nothing I can say to change anyone's mind when you have that kind of a tidal wave.”

“It sounds defensive. I'm not. There's no criminal court. There's no criminal trial. There's nothing for me to get on the stand about and get my story out, get witnesses. And there are even more absurd add-ons that are completely ridiculous, that have absolutely no basis in fact,” Noth further stated.

‘I don't want my kids seeing that’

Noth continued, “And I don't like talking about it because as soon as I do, you'll get the Daily Mail or someone grabbing a part of it and doing it, and I don't want my kids seeing that,” before revealing that he had spoken with his eldest son regarding the news about him but did not involve his younger son since he was only three.

Noth, however, insisted that he was not stopping anytime soon. He shared, “I'm not going to lay down and just say it's over. It's a salacious story, but it's just not a true one. And I can't just say 'Well, OK, that's it for me' because of that. I'm an actor. I have other things that I want to do creatively. And I have children to support. I can't just rest on my laurels. So yeah, I have enough to let a year drift, but I don't know how to gauge or judge getting back into the club, the business, because corporations are frightened.”

“People are afraid of all this. Fear is the overriding operative word when it comes to whether they believe it or not. ... I have to just continue on. It's rough, because people are scared, and their fear leads them. And I have to just persevere because I still have a creative life,” Noth added.