Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Lily-Rose Depp calls girlfriend 070 Shake 'love of my life' in sweet post on rapper's birthday

2023-06-14 16:28
Lily-Rose Depp and 070 Shake, who have allegedly been dating since the Paris Fashion Week, became Instagram official on May 11
Lily-Rose Depp calls girlfriend 070 Shake 'love of my life' in sweet post on rapper's birthday

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘The Idol’ star Lily-Rose Depp is over the moon as she is celebrating the birthday of the love of her life, rapper-girlfriend 070 Shake. While Lily-Rose’s HBO show ‘The Idol’ is making headlines for its bold content, she is not shying away from showcasing her love for her girlfriend, whose real name is Danielle Balbuena.

On the occasion of Balbuena’s 26th birthday, the ‘Voyagers’ star took to her Instagram Story to post a slew of images where the lovebirds can be seen goofing around. The first image of the carousel features a mirror selfie of the loved-up couple, which the French-American actress captioned, “Happy birthday love of my life <3."

The next two photos of the series captured them spending time with each other, including a pic of them kissing. Johnny Depp’s actress daughter captioned the last photo, “Te amo Dani” ("I love you, Dani").

Lily-Rose Depp and 070 Shake’s relationship timeline

After being in a relationship for four months, the ‘Tusk’ actress went Instagram official with her girlfriend on May 11. A fiercely private person, Lily-Rose took to her Instagram Story to announce the relationship to her fans. Sharing a photo of them kissing while being lost in each other’s embrace, she marked their four-month anniversary. The ‘Silent Night’ star wrote underneath, “4 MONTHS W MY CRUSH.”

Going by rumors, the couple has been dating since the Paris Fashion Week, which took place from February 27 to March 7.

Lily-Rose Depp’s love life

Lily-Rose, who is playing a scandalous pop star in her latest HBO release ‘The Idol’, has a colorful dating history. Before dating Balbuena, she was in a relationship with another rapper, Yassine Stein. The duo was last spotted together in September 2022. She was also in a long-term relationship with Timothee Chalamet.

One of her first public relationships was with model Ash Stymest, whom she allegedly dated from October 2015, as per PopSugar. They split in the first half of 2018. She then started dating her ‘The King’ co-star Chalamet in October 2018. They were rumored to be in a relationship until April 2020. She was also spotted kissing the ‘Elvis’ actor Austin Butler in August 2021. The two had met during the filming of 'Yoga Hosers' in 2016.

Tags news