Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Shannon Beador quit? 'RHOC' star adds drama to Season 17 by storming out of the set

2023-06-22 07:47
Shannon Beador tries to convince ‘RHOC’ housewives that her relationship with John Janssen is running smoothly but they don’t buy it
Will Shannon Beador quit? 'RHOC' star adds drama to Season 17 by storming out of the set

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA: Shannon Storms Beador is determined to foster a positive atmosphere, seeking to mend the fractures in her friendship and rebuild trust with her former confidante, Tamra Judge, in Season 17 of 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'. As the air between Judge and Beador clears, an opportune moment arises for the Tres Amigas to reunite in harmony with the original 'RHOC' queen, Vicki Gunvalson, adding her zest to the mix through tequila shots and spirited keg stands. While the group discusses concerns about Beador's relationship with John Janssen, she consistently reassures them that everything is running smoothly.

However, the intense scrutiny of her love life prompts Beador to question which friend she can truly rely on. As the whispers grow louder, Beader to her limits as she grapples to salvage her relationship. With the whirlwind events of 'RHOC' Season 17 unfolding, it appears increasingly likely that Beador's journey may conclude, leaving fans speculating about her return for Season 18.

Will Shannon Beador quit 'RHOC' after Season 17?

The anticipation for the latest season of 'RHOC' reached a fever pitch when a gripping trailer unveiled an intense moment in Beador's journey. The footage captured Beador in a state of overwhelming frustration as she stormed away from the prying lenses of the cameras, leaving viewers to wonder what had pushed her to the edge. In a poignant exchange with her co-stars, Beador defiantly declared, "Everyone can talk about my relationship. I'm out!"

The weight of the situation was palpable as she made a swift exit through the door. Seeking solace amidst the chaos, Beador sought refuge on the patio as a momentary respite from the relentless scrutiny. Her voice resonated with a mix of anger and vulnerability as she sternly admonished the persistent crew, pleading for them to "stop with the camera." Desperately trying to assert her sanity and composure, Beador declared, "I'm not a crazy person," as if to convince both herself and those around her that there was more to her story than met the eye. Yet, the details surrounding the trigger for her impassioned reaction remained shrouded in mystery, leaving the audience yearning for the truth to unfold in due course.

Is Shannon Beador's breakup the real reason behind her quitting 'RHOC'?

Beador has recently found herself grappling with the aftermath of a heart-wrenching breakup that has left her reeling. After a solid three and a half years together, her boyfriend abruptly ended their relationship, blindsiding Beador and leaving her in a state of shock. The 58-year-old 'RHOC' star candidly revealed the final moments of their romance in an exclusive interview with People. The timing of the split added another layer of complexity, as Janssen decided to pull the plug just a week after the conclusion of filming for Season 17 of the popular Bravo series.

Beador, who has been a part of the cast for the last nine seasons, reflected on the disheartening turn of events remembering the stark contrast between the on-camera bliss and the reality that unfolded behind closed doors. Recalling Janssen's words during filming, Beador shares the disorienting experience of witnessing a sudden shift in their dynamic. "We were in a great place," she recounts, adding, "But seven days later, when the cameras were down, it was a completely different story. He told me he was done with the relationship. And to hear what he said to me then was absolutely devastating." Beador opened up about the depth of her feelings for Janssen, expressing a love unlike any she has ever experienced before, saying, "I've never loved anyone more in my life." "I was hopeful this was the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I wanted it to work out. I've never loved anyone like I've loved John. But clearly, he didn't feel the same way," she added.

While Beador's breakup undoubtedly marks a significant turning point in her life, it remains uncertain whether this event alone is the sole reason behind her departure from RHOC. The intricacies of her decision, intertwined with personal growth and the evolution of her relationships, are yet to be fully revealed, leaving fans and viewers eagerly awaiting the next chapter in Beador's journey.