Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'You never seem to age': Bond girl Jane Seymour, 72, stuns in bikini during Caribbean vacation

2023-05-20 17:47
Jane stood with her hands on her hips while wearing a stylish one-shoulder white bikini
'You never seem to age': Bond girl Jane Seymour, 72, stuns in bikini during Caribbean vacation

LOS ANGELES, CALIFRONIA: Jane Seymour, 72, who starred in the 1973 James Bond film 'Live and Let Die', showed she still has it by uploading an incredible Caribbean vacation photo to her Instagram account. She captioned the picture, "Ocean tides and swimsuit vibes! Out of curiosity, what's the most adventurous water activity you've ever tried?"

In the photo, Jane stood with her hands on her hips while wearing a stylish one-shoulder white bikini. As she basked in the sun, the former Bond girl accessorized with a wide-brimmed straw hat and a pair of bulky sunglasses.

READ MORE

Jane Seymour, Ryan Reynolds team up for Aviation Gin's Open Bottle Collection in a hilarious ad

'Spring has officially sprung!': Jane Seymour, 72, flaunts floral scarf in cheerful post

In the picture, Jane was seen grinning from ear to ear as she swam in the water against a stunning backdrop of palm trees and blue skies. It didn't take long before admirers flocked to the picture's comments area to shower Jane with praise for her youthful appearance.

'You never seem to age'

One admirer wrote, "You are one beautiful woman. You never seem to age. You like you are enjoying life." Another user added, "Unfortunately, I can't swim, you look stunning, Jane." A third fan simply effused, "You are beautiful." A fourth adored her beauty and wrote, "You live intensely without fear of being happy that's why you're so beautiful."

A fifth user responded to Jane's question concerning water sports by saying, "Jane, you look great! My 1st time in Jamaica, I jet skied, and was that an adventure. I fell off, but once I got it, I was in the wind..."

'I would be very happy to be in a Bond film'

It follows Jane's previous comments on the issue of whether a woman should play the role of James Bond in the future. The actress, who portrayed Solitaire in 'Live and Let Die', said that she was "fed up" with the debate on the subject. She stated to the Independent, "It occurred to me today, because I'm so fed up of hearing 'Should a woman be Bond?', that I would be very happy to be in a Bond film, and I know exactly what I would play," as reported by ExpressUk.

Jane added about her Bond girl role, "We don't know what happened to Solitaire, do we? When she lost her virginity, is it possible she got pregnant? Is it possible she went on to be a grandma? And is it possible that her grandchild has her abilities?"

Tags news