Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Lisa Brezinski? Fans mourn Adonis Beck aka Pope the Barber's death as TikTok star's former partner pays tribute

2023-08-13 17:54
'You changed millions of people's lives with your bright light and love. You were unlike anyone I’ve ever met,' Lisa Brezinski wrote
Who is Lisa Brezinski? Fans mourn Adonis Beck aka Pope the Barber's death as TikTok star's former partner pays tribute

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adonis Beck, the well-known internet personality affectionately known as "Pope the Barber," was found dead on Friday morning, August 1, in a makeshift tent. Celebrated for his exceptional hair styling skills, the 34-year-old TikTok star's death was announced to his fans through social media platforms.

Following his death, Beck was reportedly identified by his distinctive tattoos after the information was shared on the Namus database by an anonymous individual.

The news of the influencer's death gained traction on the 'Thee Unidentified & Unsolved' Facebook group. However, the associated images have subsequently been removed from the post.

Officials are yet to divulge information regarding what might have caused Beck's death.

Adonis Beck was dealing with mental health troubles

In 'The Andy Lander Show’, it was revealed that Adonis Beck, hailing from Los Angeles, California, was grappling with mental health difficulties subsequent to his breakup with fellow content creator Lisa Brezinski.

Beck was apparently confronting challenges related to anxiety and depression following the end of their relationship.

Who is Lisa Brezinski?

Brezinski aka Lisa B, originally from Canada, gained widespread recognition through her display of fashion photography skills on her Instagram account.

With a substantial following of over 343k, Brezinski frequently joined forces with her former partner, Pope the Barber, on their shared TikTok account named lkbphotography_.

Their collaboration encompassed a range of content, including hair tutorials and light-hearted videos, which resonated with audiences.

The duo's popularity on the platform led to them being nominated by fellow creators for TikTok's LGBTQ+ Trailblazers recognition during Pride Month, underscoring their significant impact and influence within the online community.

After the news of Beck's death came to light, Brezinski took to her Instagram account to share a heartfelt tribute to her former partner, writing, "My heart is shattered…"

"You were my best friend, my true love, my partner and my other half. Truly my missing puzzle piece. Life made sense with you. You changed millions of peoples lives with your bright light and love. You were unlike anyone I’ve ever met. The most amazing human," added Brezinski.

She wrote, "I’ll forever cherish our time together. I miss you and I love you," concluding the post, which included videos and pictures of the former couple's happy memories.

Tributes flow in for Adonis Beck aka Pope the Barber

As soon as Beck's untimely death came to light, his fans took to social media to pay their tribute. A thread was created on the r/tiktokgossip subreddit, where his followers wrote down their heartfelt messages.

One user wrote, "Omgosh that is so sad. I still follow Lisa and was broken when they separated but never followed Pope in any sm. RIP Pope," with one adding, "This is so sad. I had always hoped peripherally that Pope would come through their struggles. So, so sad."

"Omg. My heart breaks for Lisa. I know they broke up but I can’t imagine how she’s feeling," expressed another user, while one more penned, "I was obsessed with this couple. The videos about their healthy eating and luscious hair and funny tiktoks as ‘mom and dad’. And then suddenly a rapid decline out of nowhere :( and now this. So damn heartbreaking."

Someone who had met Beck before expressed, "This is so sad. I had the pleasure of meeting Adonis while I was in beauty school. His energy with all the students was so kind and warm. I will always appreciate him taking the time to come and teach us. Rest in peace."

Tags news