Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kim Zolciak-Biermann: 'RHOA' star files for divorce from husband Kroy Biermann after 11 years of marriage

2023-05-09 04:17
Kim Zolciak-Biermann has applied for primary physical custody of their children and joint legal custody
Kim Zolciak-Biermann: 'RHOA' star files for divorce from husband Kroy Biermann after 11 years of marriage

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Reality star Kim Zolciak-Biermann and her ex-NFL pro husband Kroy Biermann have parted ways. The pair is ending 12 years of marriage, as per TMZ report, since the outlet obtained court documents showing their separation listed as April 30. Earlier the actress described her marriage, as "irretrievably broken with no hope of reconciliation."

Zolciak-Biermann has applied for primary physical custody of their children and joint legal custody. The 44-year-old is also seeking spousal support and restoring her maiden name. There were reports of friction between the two during 2016 when ex-NFL player Kroy was cut from Buffalo Bills. "These f---ing idiots that write this s--- in the tabloids, all for clicks on your website. You say that Kroy and I are 'at war' because he's home with me so much? Newsflash, a--holes: He played for the Atlanta Falcons for eight years so he's always been f---ing home! Yahoo!" she had responded then, reports TMZ.

READ MORE

'RHOA' star Kim Zolciak-Biermann spills the tea on how she got her 'lean' on with this secret

'RHOA' Season 15: Kim Zolciak and Cynthia Bailey make a comeback as 'friends' of the housewives

'I have the most incredible husband in the world'

Adding, "On a more serious note, I really don't appreciate people talking s--- – especially s--- that's not true because I have the most incredible husband in the world." The former RHOA star had in the past referred to Kroy as "the most incredible human that's ever walked this planet,” and said she was “married to the king.”

'Financial woes'

Lately, Zolciak-Biermann and Troy have been facing financial troubles amid the foreclosure of their Georgia mansion. As per Fulton County, a notice was issued in February, Trust Bank would auction the property before the Fulton County Courthouse after the pair defaulted on a $1.65 million loan on that particular property in October 2012. Interestingly, Zolciak-Biermann rubbished the foreclosure and sale rumors, "If you guys think I would let my home that we've put millions and millions of dollars into go for $257,000, you're an idiot, okay? For real."